Missing Crew

Just noticed that my 3/4 Level 100 Penk and 3/4 don't remember level Sybok are missing. Opened a ticket with support.
Starfleet Commission: August 12, 2017

Comments

• And of course CS is refusing to put them back.
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Every time I see one of these posts, I am reminded that I should screenshot my cryostasis vault for proof in case it happens to me and I lose at CS Roulette.
  • It's ridiculous they would think someone deleted two 3/4 crew. The last two times this happened I had no problem getting the crew restored.
  • SvenLundgrenSvenLundgren ✭✭✭
    edited March 27
    Oh FFS, they restore the crew but took 1200 honor. I never dismissed the freaking crew so I didn't get any honor for dismissing them. WTF??? How do the CS reps not know this is a known issue???
  • ShanShan admin
    Let's try to keep calm please?

CS has the way to verify when a crew has been dismissed, they would not say it was dismissed otherwise. And I can confirm that both these crew show as dismissed on our end, so it is not the case of crew suddenly gone missing.
  • I would recommend putting a little favorite heart on all crew who aren't immortalized. I occasionally had issues with crew going missing until I did that.
  • Shan wrote: »
    Let's try to keep calm please?

CS has the way to verify when a crew has been dismissed, they would not say it was dismissed otherwise. And I can confirm that both these crew show as dismissed on our end, so it is not the case of crew suddenly gone missing.

I am perfectly calm. I can confirm on my end that I never dismissed either of the crew in question.
  • ShanShan admin
    You might have done it by accident, without realizing it. It does happen.
    For Penk it was in January, for Sybok it was last year.
  • It may happen, but after going through the trouble of leveling them to 100 at 3/4* I would have purchased a citation and froze them instead of airlocking them.
  • Zom[BAD] Squirrel Zom[BAD] Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 27
    It may happen, but after going through the trouble of leveling them to 100 at 3/4* I would have purchased a citation and froze them instead of airlocking them.

Sometimes theres is a lag when u dismiss crew and when u dismiss a lot you easily sometimes dismiss crew you didn t want to without realizing(f.e. U have 10 crew at the bottom u want to dismiss, and after every dimiss the nxt lv1 jumps into the same spot, but sometimes a totally different crew does without noticing). Happened to me as well, thats why i always check the Reenlistment after every dismissal.

iwxdtrhsycj5.jpeg
    Member of [BAD] - BORG ASSIMILATION DRONES - ZOM[BAD] SQUAD
    We are RECRUITING: All kind of active players, no matter if newbie, veteran, spender or non spender.
  • I always sort by level when I dismiss. That why I cannot possibly dismiss a level 100 crew when I am dismissing level 1 crew.
  • I always sort by level when I dismiss. That why I cannot possibly dismiss a level 100 crew when I am dismissing level 1 crew.

If you don't have them favorited, it is possible.
  • edited March 28
    This happens all the time and you cannot count on DB records. U must screenshot or video your crew and currencies at least every seven days.
    I lost over 1 mil credits one time, kept arguing with my C/S rep who finally sent the DB log of my credit earnings and expendetures for two weeks. I printed it and went through with a calculator and pointed out many time stamped sections where inconsistent from the balance/gain/balance/spend absolutely did not add up. Circled the mistakes, sent the pic back and got some chrons for an inconvenience since there was no way to know how many credits i actually lost.
    I have even had non-ff crew, but fully lvl 100 and fully equiped and then suddenly they need three items built to be fully equiped again????
    I have had crew disappear. And then get told i deleted them. Why? Would u dismiss a 3/3 lvl 80 crew? That was the only time i had a good C/S rep who returned my crew but prior to honor for dismissal so that was not an issue. I too sort by lvl before dismiss, then go check my dismissed section as well for back up just to be sure.

If you don't have them favorited, it is possible.

Not really, Level 1 crew are way at the bottom and Level 100 crew are at the top.