When is daily Voyage reset?

GhostStalkerGhostStalker ✭✭✭✭✭
It used to be at the same time as gauntlet, but it hasn’t been in a while and I really haven’t been able to pin down what time of day it actually resets.

Can anyone help a poor soul in the eastern time zone of the United States figure it out?

Comments

• AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    The best I can figure out is it's some combination of time based and mission counts. I've been able to change my skills by running a short 1 minute voyage.
  • GhostStalkerGhostStalker ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2
    Are you serious? No wonder I can’t nail it down.

Update: You’re absolutely right, it was different when I recalled after a minute long voyage.

This warrants further investigation. What’s the minimum time frame between changes?
  • DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sometimes the minute refresh works and sometimes it does not. @Shan said she would look into it, but we've heard nothing official, so far as I know.
  • Paladin 27Paladin 27 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The reset time is still around gauntlet time or maybe half an hour later, but you may have to do a couple 5 second voyages to switch them.

I believe the stickiness is a side effect of the fixes to keep the skills from changing once voyage was opened.
  • I noticed it too but decided to take full advantage and send another CMD DIP voyage. I got 9h7m yesterday so I’m not complaining.

293jd5pwkjxx.jpeg
  • robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^ I've certainly used it to my favour on multiple occasions - once managed to keep a 10+ hour DIP/SCI voyage option going for three days.
  • Commander SinclairCommander Sinclair ✭✭✭✭✭
    I always thought the reset had to do with when you ended the last one, as in it had to be in "System Failure", or if you extended it.

That was debunked a couple times, so then I just thought it was during daily server update/reset at noon EST.

Also debunked because I have had repeat Voyages with same ship/skills & same traits in slots for over a week at a time. (that would be many multiple voyages during the week repeating over and over.)

And while we're on it, how come Borg ship is ALWAYS MED top skill? I believe Klingon is always SCI top skill too. I think we need a bit more RNG on this stuff.
    "When the Future becomes the past, the present will become unlocked."
  • Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have also noticed that the skills won’t change until you run a voyage. I waited all weekend once for ENG/MED to change but it never did until I ran it. And yes, if the skills aren’t favorable or I ran them twice in a row, a 5 second voyage will change them
  • We went down this rabbit hole a while back. You’ll get no answers. I don’t think there is a reset time anymore. When a voyage comes back, there’s no telling if you’ll get stuck with the same setup or get a new one. Best I can figure, if you don’t like the setup it gives you, send out a short voyage for a few minutes and then recall it and it should refresh. If it doesn’t, send it out again and then recall. Sometimes it takes a couple of tries to get the refresh.

This works out in your favor sometimes. If you end up with a perfect setup for a long successful voyage, sometimes it will give you that same setup like 2 or 3 other times in a row before refreshing.
  • DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    And this was said at the time:
    wp6ipbpu1izq.jpg
    I think if there was an answer they were willing to give, they would have given it. I don't honestly believe they like their players to be in the dark (figuratively), but sometimes it seems that way.
  • I think there’s a glitch and don’t know what caused it to be random.