Home Engineering Room

Inoffensive Censored Words List

123457»

Comments

• MRNelsonMRNelson ✭✭✭
    edited May 13
    I don't know if this has been mentioned before, but I find it interesting that Skype is censored, but Microsoft, Discord, Teamviewer, Line, Zoom, and Hulu are not.

In my experience with gamer's fleets from around the world, Skype is probably the easiest app that most people in the fleets have access to, closely followed by Discord.
  • Keiko and O'Brien, this week's event bonus characters, are censored. They were not blocked out last week however. This will remain the most ridiculous feature of the game. Why someone insists to keep it on, I will never understand. We should have the option of filtering or not .
    Admiral of the Québec Alliance Fleet. Joignez-vous à nous.
  • ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    “Hope”. How very, very sad. Do better. 🖖

9r1iw57rlpap.png
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." -- Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • ZorkZork ✭✭
    edited June 14
    shoe, shoes and shoestring are censored, maybe because if you remove the initial "s" you get hoe, hoes and hoestring. No idea what hoestring is though.

EDIT: seems to have been fixed now
  • i was typing my number into our group chat and the thing bleeped it out... I was talking about my number in the event... come on guys
  • W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭
    Had "kirk" "harry" and "kim" all censored in a discussion about next week's event. Had to call him Garret as "wang" censors too.
    We fight the censor over silly stuff so often, we dubbed her Tilly (well intentioned, but not always helpful) and ponder if she's been hit in the head or been drinking lately.
    W.W. Carlisle
    Played since January 20, 2019
    Captain Level- 70 (July 30, 2020)
    VIP 13
    Crew Quarters: 370/370 FULL!
    Most recent/Lowest- Edward Larkin (3/4* Lvl 70) 7/30/20
    Immortalized x224- 5* x9, 4* x51, 3* x84, 2* x53, and 1* x27,
    Most recent - Dr. 'Bones' McCoy 5* 8/2/20