Solution for time-consumming Events

As trekkies, most of us if not all are Geeks and like to use our brains! I would really like to have a a way for time consuming events like Galaxy and Skirmish ones to be less time consuming, I already proposed once that a single big button under the 2/3 elements to be built can make a 13 click procedure transform into 1 click procedure, after all having chronitons enough and item stock is the most important thing of the event!
How come that burning your eyes and your fingertips is not such a good thing to do, either waste your device's battery, and having to have several devices to play all-weekend-long while the others are charging should not be necessary, or in the end having to use macros, I haven't ever used macros, but that is the only reasonable way of how a 10 millon point player can really achieve that objective.
So, how about a little more cunning and less time consuming solution to those events?

Thanks

Comments

• Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Having scored close to 10 million on a few occasions I can say that come Monday my fingers, arms, and shoulders are sore, my eyes are blurry, and my brain is almost non-functional. It seems that part of the criteria for scoring high or winning is the amount of time you can put into it just as much as the resources. You can have more resources than the next person but if you can’t put the time in you can’t win. Whether that is totally cool or frowned upon, that is the way
  • Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    Turning off the animations would help, or at least the option too. Also, id like to see the next mission of the skirmish start automatically and getting rid of the animation between rounds..
    Really though, they are an exercise in boredom.
    DB: Do Better
  • Elim Lorca [10F]Elim Lorca [10F] ✭✭✭✭✭
    As a Trekkie and a person who is aware that game theory is a thing, I have to respectfully disagree with making things too easy. It's a slippery slope. If it's quick and easy, then it comes down to resources. When it comes down to resources, then dollars (or other RL currency) win the day. That just turns first place into an auction. In the current state, VIP0 players have won a few events. And they get competitive when they choose. I would prefer not to take this away from them.

Some things can be streamlined. Some things can be done to improve QoL. But it must be done in a thoughtful manner. Thank you for the suggestion. It's how things get developed and changed in the game.

Personally, I think that reducing animation times in Gauntlet could improve things there without being too impactful on spenders vs f2p. It's basically applying your idea to a different aspect of the game.