Really bad offer? Mistake, me thinks!

Commander SinclairCommander Sinclair ✭✭✭✭✭
87u84qpay6o9.png

Regular price is far less...1500 plus bonus for $19.99.

vhzjw199e6ub.png

"When the Future becomes the past, the present will become unlocked."

Comments

  • AntasilAntasil ✭✭✭✭
    In terms of preventing tickets I'd say remove this offer asap
  • Captain DurfCaptain Durf ✭✭✭
    I saw this and thought it had to be a mistake.
  • Adam2791Adam2791 ✭✭
    edited May 28
    Comment moderated. Please refer to our community guidelines before posting, thanks! ~Shan
  • [DC] Principia[DC] Principia ✭✭✭✭
    Was popping in just to make this post if someone hadn't already.

    Is this perhaps supposed to be $4.99?
  • Captain DurfCaptain Durf ✭✭✭
    edited May 28
    I saw this and thought it had to be a mistake.
    Adam =BSR= wrote: »
    Comment moderated. Please refer to our community guidelines before posting, thanks! ~Shan

    To be honest, I don’t think they’re malicious. Just incompetent.
  • YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    I enjoy how the offer is still live lmao what a joke
    I think if you buy it you'll get more VIP dilithium than the actual offer provides lolz
  • Adam2791Adam2791 ✭✭
    To be fair, DB do some decent fair offers now and then, like the 10x10 crew packs, the new campaigns, even; but - on the whole their M.O seems to be fleece the fleet, like a good Ferengi. Fork em .
  • YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think tagging Shan is still disabled but I've got to try it anyway... @Shan this is a clear mistake that's been left live for too long now, can we get a fixed offer or it removed?
  • Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Adam BSR wrote: »
    To be fair, DB do some decent fair offers now and then, like the 10x10 crew packs, the new campaigns, even; but - on the whole their M.O seems to be fleece the fleet, like a good Ferengi. Fork em .

    A business that does not make money will not stay in business very long. It is a game but it is run by a business.

  • [DC] Principia[DC] Principia ✭✭✭✭
    I DM'd Shan, and she says they are working on it (by which I assume she means a replacement offer). I just restarted the game and the busted offer is gone.
  • Adam2791Adam2791 ✭✭
    The fact the AMOUNT of each "offer" doesnt take into account currency exchange rates , and is either £23.99/$23.99/E23.99 means US players do far better than the poor gits in the UK, EU... where's the fairness or parity in that? Don't kid yourself that DB view STT as nothing more than a cash cow/money making machine. Which, ironically, if it ceased treating the players like idiots and brought about a fairer set of circumstances they would probably make more revenue, instead of just taking the Michael.
  • Adam2791Adam2791 ✭✭
    Busted !! indeed XD
  • [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    Adam BSR wrote: »
    The fact the AMOUNT of each "offer" doesnt take into account currency exchange rates , and is either £23.99/$23.99/E23.99 means US players do far better than the poor gits in the UK, EU... where's the fairness or parity in that? Don't kid yourself that DB view STT as nothing more than a cash cow/money making machine. Which, ironically, if it ceased treating the players like idiots and brought about a fairer set of circumstances they would probably make more revenue, instead of just taking the Michael.

    DB doesn't do the conversion, that is set by whatever platform you're buying from. Also many of the non-US prices include taxes while the US pricing doesn't and taxes are added to the purchase or not depending on where you are.
  • Adam2791Adam2791 ✭✭
    still doesn't make it fair, or equitable, does it
  • ShanShan admin
    There is a thread for this in Engineering Room.
    This was indeed an error in that the image was not reflecting the correct content offered.
    This is being remedied now. The price point was correct, if the offer was purchased before it was taken down what was received was 2800 Dilithium (+ any potential VIP bonus Dilithium) and 1500 VIP points.
  • Adam2791Adam2791 ✭✭
    incompetents !! moderate THAT.
  • Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mine says locked but no other monetary purchases are lockedridldyu5kqln.png
    ze6s0fwpcimg.png
  • Adam2791Adam2791 ✭✭
    be grateful. you have avoided the great dilithium swizz. HELLO SHAN <3
  • Meh. Still not a deal I am even tempted to go for.

    Thanks. Saves me money!! :)
  • Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    But I like to contribute to the success of the game I love so much
  • ShanShan admin
    This has now been fixed, closing the thread.
This discussion has been closed.