Quick Build issue

This discussion was created from comments split from: Cannot create a thread yet but have an issue? Please post here :).

Comments

• edited June 5
    li9mou4wvzcw.jpg
    t9lv7pz7g5d6.jpg
    f3dc3q8bta0g.jpg
    vp7a4fvzby1v.jpg
    rdda813g7irf.jpg
    j0pqcxrcq1vv.jpg

It's been a long time since I had trouble with quick build. I thought maybe it was new characters / items, but I just got a Beowulf Kim, and ran into it there, on the final sword build.
    Even when I built one of the two missing pieces, the quick build still didn't work. Plenty of items.

The one other thing I did notice, is I had replicated one of the two items that show as built. That may be the key, because I did the same thing for the Beowulf program, and just got the same error

• ShanShan admin
    I created a separate thread for clarity's sake. You are now able to start your own threads :)
  • ChangChang ✭✭
    h46c9eu4muc8.png

zdj7efp4rfmp.png

• I have been getting these same errors or quick build issues. Unable to build items when i have all the components. Get the error msg. In addition to the screenshots below showing an obvious items/crew errors.

xzu3a4hmp63r.jpeg
    vemn9uu97dqp.jpeg

yf6wbvb0q2fc.jpeg
    a3drmnolguvy.jpeg[apjdl2wyodgz.jpeg
    ltw9ol5aqdou.jpeg
    70cm9urs2ur2.jpeg
    04sjkv3elsys.jpeg
  • Zom[BAD] Squirrel Zom[BAD] Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 7
    -nvm- Shan, please delete this post. Thx
    Member of [BAD] - BORG ASSIMILATION DRONES - ZOM[BAD] SQUAD
    We are RECRUITING: All kind of active players, no matter if newbie, veteran, spender or non spender.
  • I have the same issue. Certain random items give me this error message. I'm a long-time player, but building from scratch isn't something I'm nostalgic for. ;)
    "There are two types of beings in the universe - those who dance, and those who do not."