Bonus in Skirmish event?

How do bonus crew work in a skirmish event? So you need just one bonus crew to get all the VP, Hull repair and bonus reward benefit. Or the more bonus crew the more reward? Or...? Can I get some clarity? Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Matt_DeckerMatt_Decker ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just one is needed on your bridge -- one of the 3 event crew will give you the highest bonus.
    Fleet: Starship Trista
    Captain Level: 83
    VIP Level: 12
    Unique Crew Immortalized: 405
    Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat
  • ByloBandByloBand ✭✭✭✭✭
    And let me tell you, this Wrathful Kirk fellow is amazing in this skirmish.
    Rather than take up real estate on The Bridge with my random game thoughts, I've started doing log entries in the Starport recruitment thread in Fleet Central.
  • To echo mr Decker, with added info, “1 Event crew” to be clear. Rewards the best VP bonus per battle. If you have no event crew get to the 4* reward asap, build and use asap. You want to finish the battle quickly without having to repair hull. Usually your best arena crew plus 1 event crew will get the job done.
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    ByloBand wrote: »

I’m a little torn. Across all the Skirmish battles I have fought, I feel like I get better results from my instant-damage crew when I wait a half-second or a second in between activations. Kirk’s rather short duration makes that a little tough to squeeze in all the instant-damage crew under his accuracy bonus unless I stick with Chekov in the SEC slot rather than Saboteur Garak/Leland/Decker/etc., alongside Killy and RPC in the ENG and DIP slots.
  • SvenLundgrenSvenLundgren ✭✭✭
    edited July 11
    I'm running Survivalist Kirk, Killy, Leland and Wrathful Kirk on the T'Ong
    That's 1550% on Damage + 30% Speed increase.
    Starfleet Commission: August 12, 2017
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 12
    Kirkish1 wrote: »
    How do bonus crew work in a skirmish event? So you need just one bonus crew to get all the VP, Hull repair and bonus reward benefit. Or the more bonus crew the more reward? Or...? Can I get some clarity? Thanks in advance.

One of the Three will give 200% VXP per run. {Epic is 1000/1000/1000/1000/2000 per Run, for example, versus 500/500/500/500/1000.} With Small Bonus Crew it would be 750/750/750/750/1500. You only need one Bonus Crew. I am running Cadet Weasely, Section 31 Lippy, K'Mtar, and Waitress Ezri. Three Insta Damage, plus Weasely for the Bonus, on my 10/10 H.M.S. Bounty:

xzdwjsk3s1jg.jpg
    Remember that time Scott vented on the Forums?!?!?
  • ByloBandByloBand ✭✭✭✭✭

I’m a little torn. Across all the Skirmish battles I have fought, I feel like I get better results from my instant-damage crew when I wait a half-second or a second in between activations. Kirk’s rather short duration makes that a little tough to squeeze in all the instant-damage crew under his accuracy bonus unless I stick with Chekov in the SEC slot rather than Saboteur Garak/Leland/Decker/etc., alongside Killy and RPC in the ENG and DIP slots.

I'm running thr Krayton with Rura Penthe Commendant, Undercover O'brien, Ardra, and Wrathful Kirk. 75% of my battles are over in 5 seconds with just UCO, Ardra, RPC, and the Krayton's damage ability, but for that last 25% Wrathful Kirk boosting attack speed by 30% for 3 seconds with that massive crit machine I have ends fights REAL fast.
    Rather than take up real estate on The Bridge with my random game thoughts, I've started doing log entries in the Starport recruitment thread in Fleet Central.
  • WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭
    Prez, Resilient Tuvok and Killy on the T'ong, with Wrathful Kirk along for the ride (in case Tuvok runs out), is making short work of these ships on epic.
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm running thr Krayton with Rura Penthe Commendant, Undercover O'brien, Ardra, and Wrathful Kirk. 75% of my battles are over in 5 seconds with just UCO, Ardra, RPC, and the Krayton's damage ability, but for that last 25% Wrathful Kirk boosting attack speed by 30% for 3 seconds with that massive crit machine I have ends fights REAL fast.

Hmm. Maybe I will keep Kirk in reserve for the rare battles where the Killy/RPC/EMP combo doesn’t finish off the opponent in a few seconds. Isn’t strategy fun? :)
  • ByloBandByloBand ✭✭✭✭✭

Hmm. Maybe I will keep Kirk in reserve for the rare battles where the Killy/RPC/EMP combo doesn’t finish off the opponent in a few seconds. Isn’t strategy fun? :)

Oh yeah, it is one thing I love about skirmishes! I go in with a Plan A and a Plan B, but it does require a bit of thought to work out the specifics when you have to work in a new skirmish bonus crew each time :)
  • Captain SushiCaptain Sushi ✭✭✭✭
    I've been using the Borg Cube with Kirk, Killy, RPC, and Leyland. Usually just Kirk + Killy is an insta-kill.

I finished the thresholds late Thursday afternoon, and have yet to take ANY hull damage, ever.
  • Commander SinclairCommander Sinclair ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shenzou, T'Kuvma, Wrath Kirk, Jett Reno & Sec 31 Georgiou

All battles around 10-11 seconds (or less).
    "When the Future becomes the past, the present will become unlocked."
  • Krayton with Ardra, Surv Kirk, Comandant and Wrathful Kirk. Most battles are done in 5-6 seconds. Rarely take any damage
  • robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've been using Discovery with Ardra/Kirk/Killy/Commandant. Cuts through most of the ships like butter, with the exception of the Sarcophagus (especially if I'm distracted).