Home The Bridge

What Is On Your STT Bucket List?

14567810»

Comments

• Matt_DeckerMatt_Decker ✭✭✭✭✭
    We're half-way through the weirdest year in modern history, so time for a bucket list update. First, I'll update the ones from the beginning of the year (in spoilers below) and then add a few new ones and where they stand.
    Goals for 2020:

1. Get a copy of Commodore Matt Decker and make him my in-game avatar. [Still not complete]

2. Finish in the Top 25 in an event. [Still not complete

3. Finish "A New Challenger Approaches" Collection (Gauntlet Legendaries) - now at 2/4 (Guinan, Caretaker immortalized; Locutus and Armus both at 4/5) [finished this, and then the Red Angel came along, whom I now have a 2/5]

4. Immortalize a legendary version of all the captains -- (Sisko, Picard, Janeway, Burnham all done; still need Kirk and Archer) [finished Laborer Kirk; still haven't immortalized a legendary Archer]

5. Obtain and immortalize Indulgent Seven (I have a copy of the Mobile Doctor, but still looking for a copy of Indignant Seven). [done!]

6. Obtain and improve to Level 10 a starship with every trait. Traits still needed:

[those that are now at Level 10 in italics]

- Maquis (none available)
    - Romulan (Valdore now at Level 8)
    - Andorian (Kumari now at Level 9)
    - Orion (Orion Interceptor now at Level 9)
    - Spore drive (Discovery now at Level 8)
    - Xindi (Xindi-Insectoid now at Level 8)
    - Reman (Scimitar now at Level 8)
    - Hologram (Proton's ship now at Level 8)
    - Vulcan (Ni'Var now at Level 9)
    - Dominion (Jem'Hadar Flagship now at Level 3)
    - Breen (Breen Command Ship now at Level 9)
    - Scout (Federation Fighter now at Level 4)
    - Fighter (Orion Interceptor now at Level 9)

7. Immortalize a legendary of the following top-two skill sets, which I don't yet have: -

- CMD-ENG (Plan is to cite up Braxton) [done!]
    - CMD-MED (No option available)
    - DIP-SEC (Plan is to cite up Quinn) - Locutus -- done!
    - DIP-SCI (Plan is to add stars to Evolved Janeway) - done!
    - ENG-MED (Hoping for the White Rabbit or a new crew with better stats to come my way )
    - SEC-MED [Tactical Officer Neelix -- done!]
    - SEC-ENG (Plan is to cite up Saboteur Garak or Ba'ul)
    - MED-ENG (Now have Medi Reno, planning to cite her up soon)
    - SCI-MED (Homesteader Janeway -- done!)
    - SCI-SEC (Gary Seven -- Done!)

The other milestone from this past six months was running a long voyage to get copies of Dr. Leonard McCoy and Ensign Picard. Now the only Voyage-exclusive crew that I need is Colonel Worf. Also, I'm now up to 45 immortalized legendary crew. (One of those I'm counting twice -- Bartender Guinan.). I also successfully immortalized all the Tier 1 legendary crew from the Big Book, but now the Red Angel has been added to that list and I'm still working on her.

In all, it's been a productive, if incrementally progressive, half-year. I expect to earn Colonel Worf and complete the other objectives all by the end of the year, with the possible exception of winning Commodore Decker and placing in the Top 25 of an event.
    Fleet: Starship Trista
    Captain Level: 95
    VIP Level: 12
    Unique Crew Immortalized: 525
    Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends
  • Congrats, Ender! If your luck is like mine, that means we are due a portal update. Lol!
    W.W. Carlisle
    Played since January 20, 2019
    Captain Level- 73 (September 16, 2020)
    VIP 13
    Crew Quarters: 370/370 FULL!
    Most recent/Lowest- Assimilated Janeway (1/5* Lvl 40) 9/17/20
    Immortalized x258- 5* x11, 4* x79, 3* x88, 2* x53, and 1* x27,
    Most recent - Young Khan 4* 9/13/20
  • Congrats! :smiley:
  • EnderWEnderW ✭✭✭✭
    Congrats, Ender! If your luck is like mine, that means we are due a portal update. Lol!

I know; I know! :D I've even been expecting a portal update for over a month. Which makes this a little more sweet...at least for a time.
  • [QH] Oxmyx[QH] Oxmyx ✭✭✭✭
    My bucket list is short, get the White Rabbit.
    Fleet= Quarks Holosuite
  • I still want a 12 hour natural voyage. It MUST be possible. I'm still falling about a half hour short....

That, and maybe get a Red Angel. That one is still eluding me.