Resource for Crew Ship Abilities

I know all the info is in the wiki but is anyone aware of a spreadsheet or source for all the equipment bonus for each crew?
I would love to be able to sort or see who has the highest accuracy, crit rating, evasion, shortest initialization, triggers, etc.
I have not seen a spreadsheet with that info.

Comments

• Travis S McClainTravis S McClain ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm unaware of such a spreadsheet, but I find the Wiki's Bonus Ability page well organized and easy to manage. Should be pretty easy to create a spreadsheet from that page, too.

• [KM] Wolf 359, contact me on discord: =j= Orionis, there I can help you
  • ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 17
    @[KM] WOLF 359 , et al.:

The ship abilities spreadsheet now includes the passive ship stat bonuses for all existing crew, fully equipped at level 100.

Pending a few minor edits, The spreadsheet now has the complete ship abilities information for all of the existing cards in the game. I will update it weekly from Shan’s posts in Starfleet Communications.

I hope y’all find it useful! 🖖
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." -- Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
    edited September 17
    Quick notes regarding updates:

The date of the last update is now at the top of the sheet, next to the current total number of crew.

New crew will be highlighted in green during the first week (yellow the following week) when they are added to the sheet.
    🖖
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." -- Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
    edited 6:36AM
    Question for anyone who uses the spreadsheet:

Would it be helpful if I highlighted current Skirmish Event crew in another color?