How long have you been playing

I just realized I have been playing Timelines sing July 24, 2016, so have been here for just over 3 years.

Comments

• Is there any way to check how long I play?
  • edited August 4
    Yes, Sign out and then sign back in. I had to double check some sign in info as I got a new phone yesterday. And it showed. You can also see when you joined the forums, which for me was October 2017
  • (10F) Seven of One (10F) Seven of One ✭✭✭✭✭
    I started playing on February 18th 2018
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • Odo MarmarosaOdo Marmarosa ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll reach three years later this month...keeping an eye out for the Spot avatar
  • prosenprosen ✭✭
    I am fairly new to STT. Only been playing since February 16, 2019.
  • [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    February 15th, 2016
  • KaiteeKaitee ✭✭✭✭✭
    I started properly sometime in March 2017, but my actual start date was an indeterminate time earlier when I had a go at the game on Facebook and promptly forgot about it. So when I 'started' playing for real I'd already done the tutorial and the first couple of stories, and had like 1500 chrons piled up waiting.
  • Travis S McClainTravis S McClain ✭✭✭✭✭
    24 April 2016. It was a Sunday and I was flaring, so pretty miserable. I've never been much of a gamer, and to be honest, I found most of the Star Trek games I've tried disappointing* so I dunno why I took the chance. It was also while the second ever event, "The Trouble with Klingons" was going on and I had little understanding what the hell I was doing. Still, I managed to rank #95445! :lol:

*The two big exceptions were the Decipher CCG (First Edition) and the 25th Anniversary game for the NES.
  • ProontProont ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 5
    I've been playing since July 17, 2018.
  • ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 7
    I downloaded STT sometime in March/April 2016 and promptly ran away screaming. It wasn’t until 06 January 2017 that I reinstalled the game & began playing “for real”. 🖖

0sod14tlfh8h.jpeg
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." -- Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • about a year. sometime around this time it was the 4 Captains in the TOS unis was the mega I believe.
  • Prime LorQa [10F]Prime LorQa [10F] ✭✭✭✭✭
    I started playing on February 18th 2018

My first event was 05 January 2018, but I was pretty casual when I started.
  • April 16, 2016...not nearly as long as Thomas Riker was trapped on Nervala IV.
    “A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.”
    —Mark Twain

MEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are Recruiting

Best Event Finish: #7 during Rule 125 Rerun

667 Immortalized (Not Counting Duplicates)

Honor Debt: Inconceivable, but maybe DB will take a personal check?
  • SvenLundgrenSvenLundgren ✭✭✭✭
    dilzem8xvbqe.png
    Starfleet Commission: August 12, 2017
  • gobolts07 gobolts07 ✭✭✭✭✭
    7.16.16 and I joined the forum in January 2018.

Much like @Kaitee above, I downloaded and barely played, came back during the Borg mega and have been a daily player since and have payed more as I’ve figured out how to manage my resources etc.
  • Coming up on a year.
  • [Mirror] Sanoa[Mirror] Sanoa ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 10
    I have this pre-signup-tribble too, but like @~peregrine~ I quit after a couple of days and returned to GoTA which was so much superior. Eventually I quit that too when I felt like I had reincarnated 100 times doing the same stuff over and over again but I had forgotten about STT and have been playing plenty other stuff in between, so I returned only late March 2019. My inbox contained like 500 messages and after opening everything (how stupid was that?) I had like 17k chrons. At first I thought they would last like forever as I only had missions for 3 chrons to do with a kit running I not even had realized I activated. :D But after a week they were gone.
    Von wegen harmlos und flauschig! Die [Mirror] Tribbles rekrutieren wieder. Euch erwarten: Starbase lvl. 134, Discord und eine nette, hilfsbereite Gemeinschaft.
  • When i first played, Locutus was the only Gauntlet exclusive crew. (I realy dont remember the exact time).
    I got Convergence Day Quark and Arachnia Janeway as my two only legendary cards. I think i got to lvl. 30 an then there was a large graphics update and my handy couldn't handle the game anymore. I dont remember much more but i think i was proud of my borg cube.
    Then last year as i re-watched Voyager, i remembered the game, came back two weeks before the Etana Jol Mega Event and was surprised to get a legendary nearly fully fused for free.
    Active every day since then, which will probably not change any time soon.
  • In two weeks time I will be getting the Devil Dog with the horns!
    FADM of We love Kira, Dax & 7 of 9 - The home for fans of the hottest Women In the Galaxy!
    Looking for active and preferably experienced captains to join for either the shirt or the long haul.
    We are open to proposals of mergers or bring small fleets & whole squads into our ranks.
    Be a part of the fleet that will see quizzes, spreadsheets & fun bought together as never before while we remember the best women to ever put Star Trek's famed uniforms on.
  • In two weeks time I will be getting the Devil Dog with the horns!

You can unlock icons by playing? Sorry if i sound stupid, but is there a list somewhere?
    Aside from the standard crew i have a weird dog with to much fur and a klingon pig with spikes.
  • [Mirror] Sanoa[Mirror] Sanoa ✭✭✭✭
    Aaron Dax wrote: »
    In two weeks time I will be getting the Devil Dog with the horns!

You can unlock icons by playing? Sorry if i sound stupid, but is there a list somewhere?
    Aside from the standard crew i have a weird dog with to much fur and a klingon pig with spikes.
    bvhh5succc87.png
    I have these. Do not know if there are more but probably not.
    Von wegen harmlos und flauschig! Die [Mirror] Tribbles rekrutieren wieder. Euch erwarten: Starbase lvl. 134, Discord und eine nette, hilfsbereite Gemeinschaft.
  • i started in may of 2016, don't know the exact day...still here!
  • Average GuyAverage Guy ✭✭✭✭
    I started during the Klingon Mega Event with Kortar. Only got one copy as it took a couple of weeks to place high enough to get him.

They should have a free legendary they only hand out copies to on your start date and every anniversary date after that and make it so you can't add a citation. That way after 4 years you can earn a unique legendary that can only be maxed out by playing the game.
  • Odo MarmarosaOdo Marmarosa ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aaron Dax wrote: »
    In two weeks time I will be getting the Devil Dog with the horns!

bvhh5succc87.png
    I have these. Do not know if there are more but probably not.

There are also a few avatars associated with certain collections
  • Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My first event was quadrilateral. Soon after I started playing I got the 250 chrons for first contact day. I want to say based on this I started early in 2017
  • kuxsz2rhcup8.jpg

I didn't realize July 2016 qualified me as an early player. I remember when the game came out my iPad was unable to play it and I had to wait till I got a new phone to start.
  • Commander SinclairCommander Sinclair ✭✭✭✭✭
    I downloaded the App in April 2016, but then really didn't have time to play until about October that year. I feel like I have only really become addicted for a little over a year now. Okay, maybe 2.
    "When the Future becomes the past, the present will become unlocked."
  • I started in January, 2016 shortly after game launch and have played pretty regularly since then. I’ve seen the game evolve greatly over that time and without that I would have probably quit a long time ago.
  • Ishmael MarxIshmael Marx ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oct 2016. I was at a conference, bored in the hotel room one night, and another game I was playing showed an ad for STT. Downloaded, selected Captain Kirk and began the daily journey to today. Discovered the forums soon after downloading, but was just a lurker for a long time (joined forums March 2018).
  • cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭
    2016-04-08 - Had to look as I really had no idea.