Scoundrels and Miscreants pack cost

AmphistaffAmphistaff ✭✭✭✭
The packs that just came out with scoundrel crew are full price at 650 dil for a 10x. In the past these have been offered for 490 dil. Is it intended that these are at an increased price point?


Also why are the 10x and 1x not combined into the same pack?

Comments

  • RennJaxoRennJaxo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, I've been saving up the ol' dilithium for this. But between the full priced packs and the less than stellar crew offered...I guess I'll just keep saving!
  • Amphistaff wrote: »
    The packs that just came out with scoundrel crew are full price at 650 dil for a 10x. In the past these have been offered for 490 dil. Is it intended that these are at an increased price point?


    Also why are the 10x and 1x not combined into the same pack?

    New guy, he's been working down in sales, just moved up to packs......
    Dear DB: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    Didn't this happen recently with supposed to be discounted packs? You'd think learning from mistakes would be a thing
  • RennJaxo wrote: »
    Yeah, I've been saving up the ol' dilithium for this. But between the full priced packs and the less than stellar crew offered...I guess I'll just keep saving!

    Would like to thank DB for making this Tuesday another easy pass...saves my 23K dil for another day.....
    Dear DB: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • Prime LorQa [10F]Prime LorQa [10F] ✭✭✭✭✭
    I almost bought a pack, but only noticed the pricing when it seemed odd that the single purchases and 10-packs were in separate panels. Thanks in advance for relaying this to the devs, Shan. :)
  • Well now they are combined into 2 packs instead of 4... still gotta fix that price
    Disruptor Beam Do Better!
  • Prices fixed for me.
  • Prime LorQa [10F]Prime LorQa [10F] ✭✭✭✭✭
    That was fast. I didn't even have to restart.
  • Shan wrote: »
    It has been fixed.

    😃
    Disruptor Beam Do Better!
  • Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    Price is probably as intended - still an easy pass though as I have one of the SRs FF and thus can guarantee a 99% chance of getting him.
    DB: Do Better
  • AmphistaffAmphistaff ✭✭✭✭
    Shan wrote: »
    It has been fixed.

    Thanks!! Canceling red alert.
  • Prime LorQa [10F]Prime LorQa [10F] ✭✭✭✭✭
    Banjo1012 wrote: »
    I like how you can get Q, Q, or Q

    And I got all three. :)
    I needed a star on both SR's plus Sheriff Q has been sitting at 1/5 for a while. I only had to airlock two France Q's. Also got Augment O'Brien and stars for two other SR's.
  • Jim Steele wrote: »
    Price is probably as intended - still an easy pass though as I have one of the SRs FF and thus can guarantee a 99% chance of getting him.
    This is exactly how I feel about the May-pack with Kim FF.

    This time I stay strong and buy no 490 dil packs to have a better chance of less annoyance with the final 390 pack.
  • FlemmingFlemming ✭✭✭✭✭
    This round, I have all the 4*s FFed. And none of the offered 5*s; ergo, nothing to build on; so its not a good time for a deck like mine to buy packs. (Get to save my dil for another day)
    Intentionally Left Blank
  • ProontProont ✭✭✭✭
    I needed 1 star on Kurros and Penk, so I tried two pulls of the Scoundrel pack. I got 1 Kurros and 1 Fennim. Not too bad.
  • Prime LorQa [10F]Prime LorQa [10F] ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did I miss the discount packs this week?
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did I miss the discount packs this week?

    Yes, I think it was sheriff Q and Fennim.
  • Prime LorQa [10F]Prime LorQa [10F] ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did I miss the discount packs this week?

    Yes, I think it was sheriff Q and Fennim.

    I thought that was last week. Looks like it was just 4 days ago. I'll have to check back in a couple days, I guess.
Sign In or Register to comment.