Picard Trailer - Coming January 23, 2020

GhostStalkerGhostStalker ✭✭✭✭✭
edited October 6 in Strange New Worlds

Comments

• Bluebeard1Bluebeard1 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sadly it's region specific again. I found a copy that's watchable in Asia though.
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    It was good.
  • HaBlackHaBlack ✭✭✭✭
    This is new must character we have to get here

Swashbucler Picard
    wehy13dfdx88.jpg
    PlayingSince: 2016-09-16
    Can we get some more characters from TAS?
    Character wishlist:
    • Lieutenant M'Ress
    • Amanda Rogers got her
    • Admiral S'rrel from Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
    • Agmar
    USS NO - Join easy going fleet with Starbase lvl 127
  • Bluebeard1 wrote: »
    Sadly it's region specific again. I found a copy that's watchable in Asia though.

Works in Europe too.

Squee. Many thanks for that. Riker and Troi's kids, Vasquez rocks. I guess we now know that Data appears in dream sequences.
  • Bluebeard1Bluebeard1 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You are welcome. I'm not sure if it's the same trailer though as I can't watch the original post, lol
  • gobolts07 gobolts07 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 6
    Looks awesome. Also got an air date which is just over three short months away.

The admiral telling Picard isn’t not his house anymore and to go home. Whose corn flakes did he pee in???
  • Commander SinclairCommander Sinclair ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bluebeard1 wrote: »

Works in Europe too.

Squee. Many thanks for that. Riker and Troi's kids, Vasquez rocks. I guess we now know that Data appears in dream sequences.

According to cast interview, Data has his Positronic brain connected to the holodeck so Picard can talk to him that way, without having to reassemble him. Not a dream sequence.

There's going to be some serious makeup involved. Have you seen Brent lately? :D
    "When the Future becomes the past, the present will become unlocked."
  • Did you see the heavy makeup job in the trailer?
    Looks awesome. Also got an air date which is just over three short months away.

The admiral telling Picard isn’t not his house anymore and to go home. Whose corn flakes did he pee in???

Admirals never liked Picard. Probably because he got half of them fired and the other half put in jail.
  • Hopefully the person who seven is cradling and crying over inst Icheb. That was my first thought who it was.
    Proud Member of CFOH2

Most wanted Crew:
    Commander Icheb
    Helmsman Hawk
    Strategic Operations Worf

Most wanted Ships:
    Oberth Class
    Akira Class
    Steamrunner Class
  • GhostStalkerGhostStalker ✭✭✭✭✭
    Poor guy just looks ancient. He doesn't look like he should be anywhere except on a balcony enjoying the sunset.
    Poor guy just looks ancient. He doesn't look like he should be anywhere except on a balcony enjoying the sunset.

Yes that was my other thought. Like seeing an elderly person as a Wal-Mart greeter. They are very kind and you are glad they are healthy enough to do that but sad that they have to.
  • Poor guy just looks ancient. He doesn't look like he should be anywhere except on a balcony enjoying the sunset.

Eh, it’s not like Patrick Stewart needs the money (to the best of my knowledge) so I guess he wants to do it.

I’m actually a little jealous the guy can do whatever he wants. Not too many people in their 80s can decide to go back to their job and everyone is completely on board and excited to make it happen.

I’m sure he could be sipping a cocktail on some beach. But he doesn’t have to, and apparently doesn’t want to.

We should all be so lucky.

• gobolts07 gobolts07 ✭✭✭✭✭

Eh, it’s not like Patrick Stewart needs the money (to the best of my knowledge) so I guess he wants to do it.

I’m actually a little jealous the guy can do whatever he wants. Not too many people in their 80s can decide to go back to their job and everyone is completely on board and excited to make it happen.

I’m sure he could be sipping a cocktail on some beach. But he doesn’t have to, and apparently doesn’t want to.

We should all be so lucky.

I was also thinking he looks good for 79. He’s probably still jacked too. He’s always been big into fitness. I hope I look that good at 79.
  • VergilVergil ✭✭
    I can't wait to see more of Riker and Troi, aaaaah! ;_; I love them. Very excited for Picard!
  • Commander SinclairCommander Sinclair ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vergil wrote: »
    I can't wait to see more of Riker and Troi, aaaaah! ;_; I love them. Very excited for Picard!

I would love to see them more also, but don't get your hopes up too much. So far they are only listed as being in 1 of 10 episodes.
    "When the Future becomes the past, the present will become unlocked."
  • Zom[BAD] Squirrel Zom[BAD] Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vergil wrote: »

I would love to see them more also, but don't get your hopes up too much. So far they are only listed as being in 1 of 10 episodes.

Glad they are. This isn t TNG 2.0.
    Fleet Vice-Admiral of [BAD] - BORG ASSIMILATION DRONES - ZOM[BAD] SQUAD
    We are RECRUITING: All kind of active players, no matter if newbie, veteran, spender or non spender.
  • JeanLucKirkJeanLucKirk ✭✭✭✭

I doubt you will look as good with 79 - and be able to do your job as good as Patrick still does. So for a rare change show a little respect where it is due...

• GhostStalkerGhostStalker ✭✭✭✭✭

I doubt you will look as good with 79 - and be able to do your job as good as Patrick still does. So for a rare change show a little respect where it is due...

I'm actually 80.