Game Reset Reaching Annoyance Factor 10

At least 3 times a week the game resets and assigns me a new DBID number. I then have to play through to level 4 to sign into my actual account. Is there any timetable for a fix on this issue?

Comments

• I have moved this to Engineering Room as it is the appropriate category for this.
    Are you on the very latest version of 7.2.0 on android? Have you tried removing the app and making a fresh installation? I am curious to know if this happens as well on a newly installed app or not.

We are still working on this, currently we are trying to pin point the cause of the issue.

However you do not need to play until level 4 to sign in, you should see the Menu account well before that and that is all you need to sign in.
  • Hi Shan,

I am not on the latest version of android and have not tried a fresh install. I will look into both of those and see if that helps.

Thank you for the heads up about not needing to play to level 4 when this happens.
  • You are welcome!
    And I think we are making progress in identifying the issue on our end as well - fingers crossed!
  • I have the same issue. I will try a fresh install.
  • Hey, it works
  • I have the latest version on android and keep getting this bug. Had it once in three years of playing before that and about 20 times during this event. Needless to say, I won't rank well in the current event!
    Admiral of the Québec Alliance Fleet. Joignez-vous à nous.