Home Engineering Room

Sign In Error - 11/21 - Update 11/23 4:25pm ET

2»

Comments

• Decided to be brave and attempt a log in. Got in after resetting my password. I’m waaaaaaay behind on daily tasks and the event.
  • 7.3.1 was finally approved by Apple so it will now propagate to all app stores.

Amazon, Samsung and Huawei builds should follow.

There will not be a force upgrade this weekend, it should happen early next week.

Thanks again for your patience!
  • Shan wrote: »
    7.3.1 was finally approved by Apple so it will now propagate to all app stores.

Amazon, Samsung and Huawei builds should follow.

There will not be a force upgrade this weekend, it should happen early next week.

Thanks again for your patience!

Thank you, thats the best call. 👍🏻
    Fleet Vice-Admiral of [BAD] BORG ASSIMILATION DRONES - We are recruiting!
  • Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2019
    I don’t see it in the App Store yet. Does it take a bit to get there?
  • Banjo1012 wrote: »
    I don’t see it in the App Store yet. Does it take a bit to get there?

Yes. ;)
  • finally fixed after waiting a couple of days for their new update....not going to spend anything on this game for a long time.....they are so incompetent...
  • I was hoping for a top 1500 to get the 5*, but that’s not gonna happen now.

But it can take 24 hours for an app to propagate into the app store after approval, though it’s usually less than that.
    I was hoping for a top 1500 to get the 5*, but that’s not gonna happen now.

But it can take 24 hours for an app to propagate into the app store after approval, though it’s usually less than that.

And the wait is KILLING me!!! Missing out on cadet chrons, campaign dailies, trying to get event thresholds, gauntlet boxes and end of gauntlet rewards......

• What is going to happen with the event progress? Are you adding time to the event I will be quite upset if I don’t get my last Serena and my worfs
  • ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2019
    What is going to happen with the event progress? Are you adding time to the event I will be quite upset if I don’t get my last Serena and my worfs

https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/15010/sign-in-issues-plan-of-action-update-11-23-4-30pm-et#latest

“Regarding compensation for this issue this will be discussed later on. Expect an update from us early next week.

Thank you for your patience while we sort this issue out, and for your continued support.

The STAR TREK TIMELINES Team”

🖖
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." -- Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Paladin 27Paladin 27 ✭✭✭✭✭
    7.3.1 is up in the iOS App Store now.
  • Back up, yea. Thanks!
  • ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just saw this:

https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/15010/sign-in-issues-plan-of-action#latest

@Shan What about amazon Fire devices(which uses a different Android Version and still havn t seen 7.3.), will be a new update needed and rolled out today as well? Don t wanna find myself locked out?

Amazon Appstore updated my Fire overnight and is now showing Version 7.3.1. LLAP
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." -- Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
    Got it at 3 this morning when Banjo woke me up to go potty. Lost a total of 19 hours
  • Zom[BAD] Squirrel Zom[BAD] Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2019
    Just saw this:

https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/15010/sign-in-issues-plan-of-action#latest

@Shan What about amazon Fire devices(which uses a different Android Version and still havn t seen 7.3.), will be a new update needed and rolled out today as well? Don t wanna find myself locked out?

Amazon Appstore updated my Fire overnight and is now showing Version 7.3.1. LLAP

Thx for telling. Not available here yet, but probably will hit soon as well(might be delays as well country wise). :)

EDIT: Now it did arrive over here as well.