Star Trek 4 is back in production (hopes).

I think this can be a good thing, Hemsworth (as of now) is not being casted and they have pulled Pine back into the role as Kirk. I beleive the director has been named as S.J. Clarkson (i may be wrong), who has some experience in the scifi genre. My hopes are that they end off the Kelvinverse and loop it back into the main one (so we can get the Tarantino movie in the prime canon), with Quinto Spock traveling into the Prime timeline to prevent the offshoot timeline, but not preventing the destruction of Romulus, and aging some so he can take on the role of Ambassador Spock.
Proud Member of CFOH2

Most wanted Crew:
Commander Icheb
Helmsman Hawk
Strategic Operations Worf

Most wanted Ships:
Oberth Class
Akira Class
Steamrunner Class

Comments

• So with the info ive heard, we probably wont be seeing it in theaters till late 2021 or 2022.
    Proud Member of CFOH2

Most wanted Crew:
    Commander Icheb
    Helmsman Hawk
    Strategic Operations Worf

Most wanted Ships:
    Oberth Class
    Akira Class
    Steamrunner Class
  • Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I liked the first one a lot. Thought it was a great movie. The two after I did not care for at all. To me, the third was worst than the second and you could see the downhill climb. Which tells me the 4th one won’t even be worth a look. Again, that’s just me though. I was very disappointed too because I liked the first one so much
  • Zann CalcoreZann Calcore ✭✭✭✭
    It might be a good idea for Star Trek fans to, for now, forget about the movies and invest more interest in the upcoming series that CBS has promised everyone. I like the movies well enough but it seems like a better idea for them to just continue on with that storyline version and not try to mix things up with the regular universe again. As usual, just my opinion and not meant to personally harm anyone.
    Weirdly enough, I’m also Vulcan Housewife. Also, RNGesus hates me, like really, REALLY hates me.
  • IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    I liked 1 and 2, 3rd had elements of potential but execution was bad and overall story was not good enough.

Also if they stop destroying the enterprise that might be a good place to start.
    Activity Date 26-10-17 to present, Sqd. Ldr. Magnificent Treknicians - CURRENTLY RECRUITING! JOIN NOW.
    Immortals Legendaries: 24
    Coastal Trekkers [Recruiting] https://stt.wiki/wiki/Fleet_Coastal_Trekkers

DB Health Warning, prone to "Bicker"..... A LOT!