Home Engineering Room

Yonder Star Keras Not Giving Bonus

Doesn't look like Commander Keras is giving a bonus:

ki8gq7rpao8z.jpg

Comments

• SpukkZSpukkZ ✭✭✭
    edited December 2019
    I'm seeing the same thing. Really annoying...
  • Letting the team know!
  • It is actually an ugly display issue only. Keras does provide the bonus he is supposed to but it does not show in the ui :/

We are looking into it.
  • SpukkZSpukkZ ✭✭✭
    oof, good news at least. I just did a skirmish and indeed got the bonus with Keras on board.
  • And it seems that those who do have less bonus than expected at the end of battle.
    I was expecting 1000 VP but get 875 VP.
  • Shan wrote: »
    It is actually an ugly display issue only. Keras does provide the bonus he is supposed to but it does not show in the ui :/

We are looking into it.

Thanks, Shan!
  • What about Garth?
  • Same issue for Garth, yes.
  • But it seems the bonus from Keras is the expected one so it's just a display issue then.
  • JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2019
    Another problem ... Seeking Spock does NOT give full VP when equipped (875 / 1750 VP). Keras and Christine Chapel DO give the full VP even though Keras does not have "BONUS" displayed in most cases. Since this is my first Skirmish event since my return (and I have never done a Skirmish before), I lost a lot of VP already, assuming 875 / 1750 was the highest VP per battle sequence. I also lost quite a few chronitons and honor and credits and intel because of that issue.
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • The display issue has been resolved, you might need to restart the game to see it though.

Seeking Spock provides the exact same type of bonus as Christine Chapel, Keras and Garth of Izar.
  • <TGE> Darxide<TGE> Darxide ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2019