Congrats Paladin on another F2M

AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
How fast were you able to build Worf? A couple of us in our fleet made an attempt. I was done at 12:03(I didn't catch the seconds), so I'm curious how much faster you were.

Comments

• DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    Amazing
  • AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    Incredible work. Today was be a mad dash with everyone getting 3/3 at once.
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats Paladin!!!!!!

👍🖖🎉🎂🎊🎇🎆🍻
    I tell ya what. Load the kitchen sink into Tube Two!!!!!
  • Just amazing... Congratulations!
  • Agree, FTM is definitely not on my stt bucket list. Even more so after reading 2 min :O
  • Congrats! And I thought I was doing good at 3 min and change :)
  • HasedokiHasedoki ✭✭✭
    And here comes Mr. Worf with your golden prize!
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bylo Band wrote: »
    adonibyte. wrote: »
    Agree, FTM is definitely not on my stt bucket list. Even more so after reading 2 min :O

That is good, I would encourage everyone to have a similar entry (or lack thereof) on their bucket list, a handful of players have the market completely cornered on that particular game feature, and it would be a shame if people were unaware of this and spent resources they didn't need to spend in a fruitless attempt to get a FTM.

Yeah. I didn't even collect my stuff until after 12:30. I knew I had no chance of beating 7,499 people {or more} to it.........

I tell ya what. Load the kitchen sink into Tube Two!!!!!
  • Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats, not even started leveling mine lol
    DB: Do Better
  • FlemmingFlemming ✭✭✭✭✭
    My item stash is not as deep, but the first item I actually had to spend chrons/replicatorrations on was the Level 80 Speedo. That's where I paused and got back to work in the real world.
    Intentionally Left Blank
  • Hungry Dog DDMHungry Dog DDM ✭✭✭✭
    FTM is on my bucket list, and I made my run at Worf, but 3:03 was too slow this time.
    Drunken Dahar Masters is recruiting active players.
    PM for details.

So long and thanks for all the fish.
  • eXo | Cadet MatteXo | Cadet Matt ✭✭✭
    edited January 23
    Getting one requires 2 main things - 1) pre-built items and 2) a really solid network/wifi connection. If you're stopping to farm or even hit "quick build" on anything but the clothes or unique-to-the-character items, odds are someone else has beat you.

cough dabo wheel cough
    Proud member of =EXODUS=
    Join the eXo|plosion today!
  • I've only ever tried when I place 1st in an event, and yeah, its nearly impossible unless you dedicate yourself to executing it
    Task Force April now has openings! Max Starbase! Task Force April is Looking for You!
  • There ought to be another way to get your name on something. Let us peasants have a chance once in a while.

Why not first to max on Ships?
  • There ought to be another way to get your name on something. Let us peasants have a chance once in a while.

Why not first to max on Ships?

Says the guy that Ive seen in UC and the arena rocking the newest ships!! Riiiiiiight :wink: