Home Ready Room

Do Not Airlock Checklist Thread 4

1343536373840»

Comments

• Riley600Riley600 ✭✭✭
    cmdrworf wrote: »
    Ok, Here's what I'm working on for the next release.

I am removing the best X* Sec/Med crew from the recommendation logic, and replacing it with logic to recommend any crew that will improve the Sec/Med that you currently have based on the number of them that you wish to keep and the star level of crew you wish to include. This should give a better recommendation. This means if you have it set to 4* and up, and a 4* crew would help you it would be recommended to unfreeze if frozen, or "need" if you don't own it.

Yeah - I think this logic makes much more sense than segregating crew based on whether they're super rare, legendary, etc. If you have a crappy legendary and a good super rare, then the sheet should be telling you to keep that super rare over the legendary (based on how it will help your roster). Looking forward to it!
  • Hi,
    Maybe it's me but near all my active crew have recommendation "Voyage Crew: SCI/MED" even the crew that have no SCI and no MED.
    Nothing like that in 5.03.
    Just done another import and nothing changed.
    I used the Upgrade from old sheed scripts.
  • cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mururoa wrote: »
    Hi,
    Maybe it's me but near all my active crew have recommendation "Voyage Crew: SCI/MED" even the crew that have no SCI and no MED.
    Nothing like that in 5.03.
    Just done another import and nothing changed.
    I used the Upgrade from old sheed scripts.

Take a new copy. I had an error in a column and though I fixed it before anyone grabbed a copy of 5.04
    Sir, I protest! I am NOT a merry man!