Home The Holodeck

Paranoid Panic hits Western Washington State! SERIOUSLY!

13»

Comments

• WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 1
    Lol . Had a little congestion today. But looks like I a m done with it. I will make sure do my routine one more day. But I cannot imagine that I would have any more symptoms now. Hey I have not seen a vampire while I have been taking my garlic, it works😉🙂 or was it the Coroniavirus🤔😉😊 it could just be bad tasting blood with coronavirus.
  • Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    WaldoMag wrote: »
    Lol . Had a little congestion today. But looks like I a m done with it. I will make sure do my routine one more day. But I cannot imagine that I would have any more symptoms now. Hey I have not seen a vampire while I have been taking my garlic, it works😉🙂 or was it the Coroniavirus🤔😉😊 it could just be bad tasting blood with coronavirus.

I’m really glad it’s almost over. You’re a warrior bro and you won the war!

• WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 3
    Banjo1012 wrote: »

Thanks all. But the symptoms were minor. I am done with it.

I never had trouble breathing. If you have trouble breathing, you have to go to hospital. Though people with diabetes or pre diabetic, if they have any of or all of the three minor symptoms, they need to get tested. Because they are at high risk.

• Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭

I never had trouble breathing. If you have trouble breathing, you have to go to hospital. Though people with diabetes or pre diabetic, if they have any of or all of the three minor symptoms, they need to get tested. Because they are at high risk.

That makes sense now. As I said I am 85% certain my wife and I had it. We were in seriously bad shape for a while there but we never had the trouble breathing so I guess that is the point where it becomes life threatening. Thank god none of us got to that point!

• WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭

That makes sense now. As I said I am 85% certain my wife and I had it. We were in seriously bad shape for a while there but we never had the trouble breathing so I guess that is the point where it becomes life threatening. Thank god none of us got to that point!

Agreed Thank God.