Home Ready Room

Guides And Tips: Resources and Help for Players (Updated 09/09/2020)

[10F] Captain Idol[10F] Captain Idol ✭✭✭✭✭
edited September 9 in Ready Room
Since the last pinned topic is quite out of date I've compiled a list of resources that will help players of all levels. If you have a guide you want featured send me a PM and I'll add it to the list.

General Help:

Star Trek Timelines Wiki: Community led wiki of all information about Timelines. This should be your first stop for any information about the game. Everything from crew stats to event information is featured here.

Star Trek Timelines Discord: Discord server for all Timelines chat. Best place to get advice or information or just general Timelines chat.

The Datacore by @TemporalAgent7 : A very good resource for crew information as well as behold helpers and voyage calculations. Features comprehensive information about all crew in the game and analysis on your own roster. Note: Going down soon but a replacement is currently being worked on

Latest Crew L100 Stats Sheet by @"Paladin 27" : A continually updated list of all Fully Fused crew in the game.

SSR Crew Cost Guide and Behold Simulator: A brilliant resource from the SSR folks, a comprehensive database of how many resources it takes to fully equip a crew. Also a hilarious Behold Simulator that I've spent more time playing with than I care to admit.

The Timelines Backend Stats Super Hyper Edition: Similar to the L100 Sheet this is a comprehensive list of all crew stats in the game. But also features Pair/Triplet Data and many other extraneous statistics.

Faction Mission Rewards List: This is a quick guide to all the items you get from faction missions.

Automaton_2000's Tanking Shuttles Guide: Interested in Tanking Shuttles for fun and profit, look inside!

FlameBoyants Video Guides: Youtube channel featuring various tips and guides, recommend you play at half speed or pause to read details.

Darth Skippy's Ultimate Farming Guide: A big sheet filled with all the farming locations for items.

Cadet Advice

Cadet Challenge Reference Sheet: A small sheet of essential cadet crew needed to complete each mission. Very handy for new players.

The Little Book Of Cadet Advice 2.0: A guide to all the 1-3* crew in the game and how they rate compared to each other. Good reading for new players.

Crew Analysis

The Big Book Of Behold Advice: A Tiered guide to all crew in the game. A good resource if you cannot decide between any crew featured in a behold.

DoroTheExplorer's Big Book Crew Guide: The same as above but in a nice mobile friendly format. Note: Currently Closed For The Foreseeable Future

The Exo Begold Guide: Exo's Begold Guide for behold decisions.

The CAB Crew Power Ratings Tool: The CABs Guide to crew rankings and ratings.

The "Do Not Airlock" Checklist: The latest version of the DNA List, a guide aimed at helping overcrowded rosters decide who should be kept.

Travis S McClain's Guide To Crew Management And Dismissal Decisions: A guide on who best to keep and who to show out the airlock. Features a flowchart by @Data1001

Captain Idol's Datacore Analysis Sheet: My own sheet for taking a Datacore import and extrapolating lots of data from your own crew roster. A good tool to finding out where you might be lacking a certain skill set. Also features a Voyage Calculator and custom Collections. Now 4.0!

Crew & Ship Abilities Sheet: A comprehensive list of all crew members ship abilities and bonuses run by [10F] Prime Lorca

All Crew 1-4 and 1-5 by Darth Skippy: A run down of all crew stats that are single star fused.

Events

Exo Event Guide: Exo's guide to event types and how to effectively participate.

Galaxy Events Mission List: A perfect guide to rerun galaxy or hybrid missions. Find out how much it takes to build certain combinations and optimise your event strategy.

Seven Of One's Skirmish Prefarming Guide: A handy guide to which missions to focus on when farming items in Skirmishes for Galaxy events.

Voyages

Voyage Estimator Tool: A very nice Voyage tool aimed to help you get the most out of your crew.

Dilemma Options (From The Wiki): A quick link straight from the timelines wiki, a list of all Dilemma options presented in the game.

Other

The Large List Of Characters Not In Timelines: My own stupid database of all crew in Star Trek not currently in the game. Warning: Spoilers!
Come join the Timelines Talks Wednesday Stream on YouTube Live at https://www.youtube.com/TimelinesTalks

Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
Check out our website to find out more:
https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/

Comments