Home The Bridge

LTO 15 packs for 10 $

Mirror SanoaMirror Sanoa ✭✭✭✭✭
I have never been so lucky before. 9 golden beholds!

6qnhzm09ar9t.jpeg
xann0dqtya1d.jpeg
Wir, die [Mirror]Tribbles haben freie Plätze zu vergeben. Kein Zwang und kein Stress, dafür aber Spaß, Discord und eine nette, hilfsbereite Gemeinschaft, incl. voll ausgebauter Starbase.

Comments

• Congratulations my dude
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats!!!!!

🖖👍😺👍🖖

🎉🎊🎂🎊🎉
    Keep calm & October 15th!!!!!
  • Zom[BAD] Squirrel Zom[BAD] Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zero Legendary Beholds here, not even dupes. :D
    Fleet Vice-Admiral of [BAD] BORG ASSIMILATION DRONES - We are recruiting!
  • cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭
    Zero Legendary. 1 useful purp.
    Sir, I protest! I am NOT a merry man!
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow! I thought I was doing well with a second star for Humbled Archer and a fourth for Phoenix Cochrane. Congrats!
  • {DD} Smelly{DD} Smelly ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm happy for @[Mirror] Sanoa, truly. But I think this highlights just how awful DBNG truly is. I've had MANY stretches of 4-6 months without a single begold, and someone else gets 9 in 15 pulls. That just doesn't seem right.
  • [10F] Unnar[10F] Unnar ✭✭✭
    Zero gold, and only 4 beholds. Total waste for me.
  • ProontProont ✭✭✭✭✭
    I only got one Begold. Picked up a first star for Captain Scot. Grats on your 9 Begolds!
  • YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    2 golds for me. 2nd star for temporal prisoner Chakotay, and an immortalizing star for Bridge Officer Number One
  • I got one pack that had *five* Beholds in it. Alas, only one useful star out of the five.
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bakkster wrote: »
    I got one pack that had *five* Beholds in it. Alas, only one useful star out of the five.

Still...that’s pretty impressive. Even if all of the other five drops were schematics, that’s a reasonable pile of honor you got.
    I'm happy for @[Mirror] Sanoa, truly. But I think this highlights just how awful DBNG truly is. I've had MANY stretches of 4-6 months without a single begold, and someone else gets 9 in 15 pulls. That just doesn't seem right.

You are absolutely right. After this I even got that...

nlrjnspq165w.png

RNG was crazy for me today.

That blind Tuvok?
  • Mirror SanoaMirror Sanoa ✭✭✭✭✭
    That blind Tuvok?

Yeah!
    Wir, die [Mirror]Tribbles haben freie Plätze zu vergeben. Kein Zwang und kein Stress, dafür aber Spaß, Discord und eine nette, hilfsbereite Gemeinschaft, incl. voll ausgebauter Starbase.
    That blind Tuvok?

Yeah!

Thanx. Hard for me to see on the phone, even pinch-zoomed. But, the artist did an excellent job on the facial expression. Around the eyes definitely has that look you see from some vision impaired people.

Hope I don't get like fifty angry posts, because I was not supposed to say that. Didn't mean anything negative. Just that sometimes you can look at someone, and realize they are unable to look back at you.
  • eXo | SilverRoseeXo | SilverRose ✭✭✭✭✭

I got one and the choice was obvious.

NICE! Thumbs! Eyyyyyyy
    Proud Admiral of eXodus
    Officer of The Gluten Empire

Check out our guides to crew and the game!

• I got one and the choice was obvious.

NICE! Thumbs! Eyyyyyyy
    Who has 2 thumbs and didnt get picked? That guy!
  • Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    @[Mirror] Sanoa you are my hero for not owning Minuet!
    ai2e3ukytd1h.png

I got one and the choice was obvious.

Of course. I would take Rejak, as well. Not even a contest.
  • No begolds, no useful purples. *sigh*
  • mejoyhmejoyh ✭✭✭✭
    1 begold. Chose 3rd star for Imprinted Archer. All the rest were purps for crew already frozen... Kinda disappointed for 15 packs...
  • [QH] Oxmyx[QH] Oxmyx ✭✭✭✭
    I got 2 begolds chose crew I didn’t have and finished off one I had at 4/5. Got to finish off or add stars to five four star crew. I also got to finish three star Stranded Craft and the three star Worf I didn’t have I don’t remember his title. All in all I was pleased with it.
    Fleet= Quarks Holosuite
  • UluruUluru ✭✭✭
    I got 2 5* begolds. A second star for Inquisitor Troi and another second star for an unimportant 5* char.
  • Mirror SanoaMirror Sanoa ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bylo Band wrote: »
    @[Mirror] Sanoa you are my hero for not owning Minuet!

Hehe! Easy win if you were not around during her Mega. Thrax was my first one.
  • Zero golds, nothing useful, not even schematics I think. wump wump.
  • BakerbeanzBakerbeanz ✭✭✭
    No begolds, but a few decent purps to help send a few cards to the freezer.
  • No begolds, no useful purples, no useful schematics. RNG not smiling on me, even with 15 packs. Like any gamble, sometimes it doesn't pay off.
  • ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    1 beGold, between Sergey and Helena Rozhenko (unowned), Juliana Tainer (immortalized) or General Chang (unowned, chosen). I also Max-Lv.'d two more 5* spaceships. The rest of it was Honor & Replicator fuel.
    LLAP
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." -- Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust