Home Make It So!

Vault stat filters should exclude active crew, not frozen crew

I go to the vault to find crew I want to unfreeze.

For some reason, stat filters only order my active crew, which are already unfrozen.

If I wanted to see which of my active crew had the best base SCI, I would have gone to my roster screen and used the filters there, not the vault.

I can see a valid argument for the vault stat filters including both active and frozen. At the very least this exclusion of the frozen should be addressed.

Comments

• RoxtonRoxton ✭✭
    Agree frozen crew need to be included. Would be happy to see them along with the active crew.
    Excluding either makes it difficult to make decisions about which are needed.
  • Travis S McClainTravis S McClain ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am 100% down with sorting all my owned crew. I'd really like not having to consult a spreadsheet to get a sense of whom to thaw. If there was a mechanism to toggle to see what their stats are with event bonuses, that'd be even sweeter. The ill-fated IAmPicard app did that, so surely it's feasible in-game.
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am 100% down with sorting all my owned crew. I'd really like not having to consult a spreadsheet to get a sense of whom to thaw. If there was a mechanism to toggle to see what their stats are with event bonuses, that'd be even sweeter. The ill-fated IAmPicard app did that, so surely it's feasible in-game.

I can understand this sentiment. I really don’t know how I would be able to function in the game with any kind of efficiency if it weren’t for my spreadsheet, which I can see being really tough for people who don’t like spreadsheets.