Home The Bridge

Discount Crew Slots Event?

Anyone know when the next discount crew slot event will occur similar to the 1500 dilithium per 3 slots event last month or two?

Comments

• DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hopefully soon. That is what I save my dilithium for. I have enough for another 25 crew slots. I find that more slots means I can keep more crew out and do better in events. I also use fewer merits unfreezing crew.
  • Legate Damar Legate Damar ✭✭✭✭
    Yes, I like to do recaps but feel like I need to save for slots first. The last sale was really delayed.
  • Wish they would have a roadmap so we could plan accordingly. I've frozen most of my top 4* crew just to make room for more new 4* and 5* crew. I have 1 slot left but don't want to spend 3k dil for 5 slots. Seems like a really steep price for 5 slots.
  • ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wish they would have a roadmap so we could plan accordingly. I've frozen most of my top 4* crew just to make room for more new 4* and 5* crew. I have 1 slot left but don't want to spend 3k dil for 5 slots. Seems like a really steep price for 5 slots.

It’s usually every 2-3 months:
    https://stt.wiki/wiki/Crew#Chronology
    🖖
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." -- Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, I did what I could to help. Just bought five Slots, so noon tomorrow sale will start?

Keep calm & October 15th!!!!!