Home The Bridge

EV Suit Spock

edited October 1 in The Bridge
Edit: posted before seeing the photo

Comments

• GhostStalkerGhostStalker ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 1
    OP - Can you please make this a general "Spocktober Mega" thread please?

A new ship will also be added to the game: the USS T’Kumbra.

The schedule of events will be as follow:
    Hybrid Faction/Galaxy Event - “The Noblest Half” - October 8
    Hybrid Galaxy/Skirmish Event - “First Doctrines” - October 15
    Galaxy Event - “His Vulcan Mind” - October 22
    Skirmish Event - “Sha Ka Ree” - October 29

The T'Kumbra is a Nebula Class ship! Yes!

WOW! Best part of this Mega, it will only require ONE single super-rare citation!

Thank you TP!
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope the new Collection is EV Suit!!!!!

🖖🖖🏻🖖🏼🖖🏽🖖🏾🖖🏿
    Keep calm & October 15th!!!!!
  • I hope the new Collection is EV Suit!!!!!

🖖🖖🏻🖖🏼🖖🏽🖖🏾🖖🏿

ooooo that would be great! although they did announce that a mirror one is for sure coming up.. maybe we can get both?!?
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Check out my ‘Characters’ thread on the holodeck!

Currently XO of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 82
    Played since January 2017

Call me Colli!
  • W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭
    I'm inclined to think it might be an EV Suit collection. They already announced the Mirror Collection, so why wouldn't they just say it would be available sometime this month? Makes me think it is another collection entirely and EV Spock would be a great kick off.
    W.W. Carlisle
    Played since January 20, 2019
    Captain Level- 77 (November 25, 2020)
    VIP 13
    Crew Quarters: 400/400
    Most recent/Lowest- Captain Janeway (1/4* Lvl 20) 11/28/20 My first copy towards Evolved Janeway
    Immortalized x-307 5* x20, 4* x119, 3* x88, 2* x53, and 1* x27,
    Most recent Immortal - Rakal Troi 4* 11/27/20
    Current non-event project- Improving my Medical skill, core and proficiency, and freeing slots by immortalizing my FF MED crew and freezing the unhelpful (looks all my non-immortal FF MED crew, except Commander Troi and Tanis at the moment)
  • SkettiSketti ✭✭
    I hope the new Collection is EV Suit!!!!!

🖖🖖🏻🖖🏼🖖🏽🖖🏾🖖🏿

ooooo that would be great! although they did announce that a mirror one is for sure coming up.. maybe we can get both?!?

They didn't actually announce mirror collection, the announcement was "A New Collection".

Everyone has been guessing that it is a mirror collection!
  • W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭
    If it isn't Mirror, their "Mirror Collection...stay turned" comment ticks me off. Feels like being lied to.
    W.W. Carlisle
    Played since January 20, 2019
    Captain Level- 77 (November 25, 2020)
    VIP 13
    Crew Quarters: 400/400
    Most recent/Lowest- Captain Janeway (1/4* Lvl 20) 11/28/20 My first copy towards Evolved Janeway
    Immortalized x-307 5* x20, 4* x119, 3* x88, 2* x53, and 1* x27,
    Most recent Immortal - Rakal Troi 4* 11/27/20
    Current non-event project- Improving my Medical skill, core and proficiency, and freeing slots by immortalizing my FF MED crew and freezing the unhelpful (looks all my non-immortal FF MED crew, except Commander Troi and Tanis at the moment)
  • AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm inclined to think it might be an EV Suit collection. They already announced the Mirror Collection, so why wouldn't they just say it would be available sometime this month? Makes me think it is another collection entirely and EV Spock would be a great kick off.

There is ev Spock coming. Also, unless they're adding a new DSC pike, the know existing 4* pike is ev pike. So it would make a good time to add the collection.
  • eXo | das411eXo | das411 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2
    Yesssss this will be epic!! but i guess now the question is - could we also get a TOS EV suit Spock:

v2kleax5k4lw.jpg

in addition to the TMP one:
    ub7udkm8uni21.jpg
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got to be an EV suit collection.
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    AviTrek wrote: »

There is ev Spock coming. Also, unless they're adding a new DSC pike, the know existing 4* pike is ev pike. So it would make a good time to add the collection.

Crew listed in the Mega list are new:
    Shan wrote: »
    The crew mentioned in the announcement are new crew/new variation of existing crew :)

Keep calm & October 15th!!!!!