Home The Bridge

LTOs on Monday?

Does having the LTOs show up on Monday make anyone else wonder about the Tuesday pack? Mountaineer Spock and FO Burnham are solid choices, but why have them early unless there is something else going on Wednesday?
W.W. Carlisle
Played since January 20, 2019
Captain Level- 77 (November 25, 2020)
VIP 13
Crew Quarters: 400/400
Most recent/Lowest- Captain Janeway (1/4* Lvl 20) 11/28/20 My first copy towards Evolved Janeway
Immortalized x-307 5* x20, 4* x119, 3* x88, 2* x53, and 1* x27,
Most recent Immortal - Rakal Troi 4* 11/27/20
Current non-event project- Improving my Medical skill, core and proficiency, and freeing slots by immortalizing my FF MED crew and freezing the unhelpful (looks all my non-immortal FF MED crew, except Commander Troi and Tanis at the moment)

Comments

• To the birthday list!

Nope. Avery Brooks turned 72 last Friday, and Scott Bakula is turning 66 next Friday, but neither of those are big milestone years.
    Six degrees in Inter-species Veterinary Medicine. Treating all manner of critters, from Tribbles to Humans.
  • W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭
    Lower Decks is having its season finale Thursday and Disco 3 premieres next Thursday.
    W.W. Carlisle
    Played since January 20, 2019
    Captain Level- 77 (November 25, 2020)
    VIP 13
    Crew Quarters: 400/400
    Most recent/Lowest- Captain Janeway (1/4* Lvl 20) 11/28/20 My first copy towards Evolved Janeway
    Immortalized x-307 5* x20, 4* x119, 3* x88, 2* x53, and 1* x27,
    Most recent Immortal - Rakal Troi 4* 11/27/20
    Current non-event project- Improving my Medical skill, core and proficiency, and freeing slots by immortalizing my FF MED crew and freezing the unhelpful (looks all my non-immortal FF MED crew, except Commander Troi and Tanis at the moment)
  • Does having the LTOs show up on Monday make anyone else wonder about the Tuesday pack? Mountaineer Spock and FO Burnham are solid choices, but why have them early unless there is something else going on Wednesday?

Mountaineer Spock is a solid choice given the theme of the month and the upcoming mega event.

FO Burnham...don't know, but she is always a good choice.
  • UluruUluru ✭✭✭
    I always use this Spock in skirmishes
  • I'm guessing they started the LTOs early so they could have a 10x Premium Pack offer alongside the crew slot sale.
    Six degrees in Inter-species Veterinary Medicine. Treating all manner of critters, from Tribbles to Humans.