Home Fleet Central

EXODUS: Active, fun fleet. Max Starbase. Max ISM daily--Seeking one captain (you?)

Exodus is going through a growth spurt! We've recently had a few retirements and quite a few new captains join our ranks. There is still space for you. Play daily to share in the new ISM fleet reward--we have hit the max ISM reward for the fleet each day since the feature launch. In return for joining you'll get:
  • An active but social optional Discord. You need to chime in for squad assignments between events, but can otherwise be silent if you choose.
  • A maxed out starbase so you get the highest possible bonuses and a group of dedicated starbase janitors to ensure that daily donations are achieved.
  • Datacore bot integration for all your voyage, stats and analysis needs.
  • A roster of experienced players who can tell you if that new Tuesday pack is worth 20 pulls (hint: probably not) and provide other advice as requested.
  • A treasure trove of game advice writeups. If you don’t find what you need you can ping the fleet, some of whom have been playing since launch month.
  • You don’t have to take my word for it. We have videos posted in our Discord from TNG/VOY/ENT/DSC/PIC actors suggesting you join Exodus. We’re not kidding!

Sounds great Spot, do I qualify?
Thanks for asking. Here’s what we look for:
  • Level 40+ player
  • NO spending requirement – we have both whales and VIP 0s here.
  • Donate daily
  • Do your individual daily missions
  • Discord is mandatory for squad organization

Awesome, how do we make this happen?
Ping me here or in game, or reach out to any of our officers with the eXo | tag and we’ll send you the Discord invite for a short interview.

Comments

• One spot has been filled, but there is space for others.
  • ISM? Quantum?? Polestars??? If you're looking for an active fleet that will help you hit your daily ISM goal (going live very soon in 8.0), join Exodus. We still have space for you!

We can also help you figure out how all these new mechanics work.
  • We still have a slot or two open--details in the top post.
  • The fleet has been doing an awesome job hitting their daily targets. Would you like some extra ISM? Join us!
  • We continue to hit all fleet rewards every day. Two of our captains are looking at moving to Risa (separately).

Ping me if you would like to join in their place.
  • Level 86 Captain, play daily,
    Complete allí daily missions.

My current fleet has a maxed starbase, level 134, but is not earning ISM's. Todo free players completing the daily missons.

Want to join a more active fleet
  • PM sent, DASG.
  • edited March 10
    Our streak continues--all dailies hit for maximum ISM/honor/chrons. One captain has retired from the game and that leaves room for you! Ping me if you're interested.

EDIT: We're now full. I'll post if that changes.
  • edited March 16
    One captain in our fleet needs to step down due to real life stuff, so we have an opening. We continue to hit the max daily starbase rewards, so please ping me if you're interested!

EDIT: Spot taken. Tune in next time...
  • One of our captains is going on shore leave--will you be the one to fill their slot? Ping me if so.