Home The Bridge

Basic Single Pulls

How many of these do you have? I find that I don't open these because the number has gotten away from me and it would take too long to open all of them. Further, I don't want to add to my inventory item count.

a9dya6q2o19d.png

Comments

• I opened about 600-700 of them during the last honor sale to try and get a little bit of honor.

Now I'm at 345 again. I hate them :sweat_smile:
  • I always open them right away. I know that once they pile up I'm too lazy to go through all of them 😅.

Me too!! 😭😭😂😂😂
  • W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    I use them up fairly quickly. I use them for my daily tasks, plus I use them if I'm short on basic components and out of chronitons.
    W.W. Carlisle
    Played since January 20, 2019
    Captain Level- 81 (February 6, 2021)
    VIP 14
    Crew Quarters: 416/420
    Most recent/Lowest- EV Suit Archer (1/5* Lvl 20) 2/22/21
    Immortalized x-384 5* x28, 4* x187, 3* x89, 2* x53, and 1* x27,
    Most recent Immortal - Salia 4* 2/11/21- 46th of the year and 41st purple
    Current non-event project- Improving my Medical skill, core and proficiency, and freeing slots by immortalizing my FF MED crew and freezing the unhelpful- only 7 to go! Edith Keeler, Vic Fontaine, Mutated Paris, Grandmother Kes, Dr. Toby Russell, Anij, and Sybok. Engineering will be next.
  • W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    Even if you could just hold it down like for trainers would be nice. Single pulls and shuttle boosts would both benefit.
    W.W. Carlisle
    Played since January 20, 2019
    Captain Level- 81 (February 6, 2021)
    VIP 14
    Crew Quarters: 416/420
    Most recent/Lowest- EV Suit Archer (1/5* Lvl 20) 2/22/21
    Immortalized x-384 5* x28, 4* x187, 3* x89, 2* x53, and 1* x27,
    Most recent Immortal - Salia 4* 2/11/21- 46th of the year and 41st purple
    Current non-event project- Improving my Medical skill, core and proficiency, and freeing slots by immortalizing my FF MED crew and freezing the unhelpful- only 7 to go! Edith Keeler, Vic Fontaine, Mutated Paris, Grandmother Kes, Dr. Toby Russell, Anij, and Sybok. Engineering will be next.
  • Would be nice if there were a way to convert single pulls into 10 pulls...

Yes! Or some way to open multiples of these single pulls at one time.

Now, how do I convince the programmers to create a work around based on my laziness to open these? :)

I know, right! ;) I open them right away because I know if they pile up, they will sit there until the game dies.

“A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.”
    —Mark Twain

MEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy!

Best Event Finish: #7 during Rule 125 Rerun

926 Immortalized (Not Counting Duplicates)

Honor Debt: Inconceivable, but maybe TP/WRG will take a personal check?

Honor Bank Account: Nearly 1.2 million and counting...
  • IceCatIceCat ✭✭✭✭✭
    I usually open these right away as I am able to use the components for people on my roster. My single shuttle boost of these type on the other hand..... :D:# 700+ and that is after opening a ton when I was super bored lol
  • Ishmael MarxIshmael Marx ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’ve become a tad OCD about the counter on the main screen. I want it to be in multiples of 5, so I open the single pulls to keep my total at the “right” level. I usually keep anywhere from 10-20 single pulls on hand, which is plenty to handle the task each day. (I’m not completely OCD about it - e.g., I wait until after all the Thurs cadet missions are done so I know how many boost packs I got, etc.) It’s not a true compulsion, but more of a thing I do to amuse myself.