Home The Bridge

2021 LTO Speculations

W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
First LTOs of the year are coming. I'll call Polywater Yar (or Aviator on the outside) with a Cultural Figure. Executive Director Hugh would be new enough to be popular. Though the Goddess of Empathy would be a fun follow up to Socrates!
W.W. Carlisle
Played since January 20, 2019
Captain Level- 79 (December 27, 2020)
VIP 14
Crew Quarters: 418/420
Most recent/Lowest- The Caretaker (1/5* Lvl 20) 1/14/21 (19 4*s to get!)
Immortalized x-349 5* x26, 4* x155, 3* x88, 2* x53, and 1* x27,
Most recent Immortal - Kaminar Saru 4* 1/14/21- 11th of the year and ninth purple
Current non-event project- Improving my Medical skill, core and proficiency, and freeing slots by immortalizing my FF MED crew and freezing the unhelpful- only 4 to go! Edith Keeler, Vic Fontaine, Grandmother Kes, and Sybok. Engineering will be next.

Comments

• Ishmael MarxIshmael Marx ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmm, I like the potential for Polywater Yar. I’ll go with Conflicted Sisko as the second option. No rationale - just skimmed the list and he jumped out at me.
  • Legate Damar Legate Damar ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’d love Sisko, had to pass him up in a begold once.
  • W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 6
    Jan. 5- Aviator Yar and Timekeeper Tenavik
    Well, it was a Yar and a CF. I would have liked the other gold Yar, but I will take a second star too.
    Until we get the full announcement, we can't be sure, but I wonder if there won't be a trait bonus for next week too. It will depend on the new and existing.
    W.W. Carlisle
    VIP 14
    Most recent Immortal - Kaminar Saru 4* 1/14/21- 11th of the year and ninth purple
    Current non-event project- Improving my Medical skill, core and proficiency, and freeing slots by immortalizing my FF MED crew and freezing the unhelpful- only 4 to go! Edith Keeler, Vic Fontaine, Grandmother Kes, and Sybok. Engineering will be next.
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jan. 5- Aviator Yar and Timekeeper Tenavik
    Well, it was a Yar and a CF. I would have liked the other gold Yar, but I will take a second star too.
    Until we get the full announcement, we can't be sure, but I wonder if there won't be a trait bonus for next week too. It will depend on the new and existing.

I would have bitten right away on Polywater. My Aviator is pretty high up, and was able to resist that offer. Tenavik I had pulled from the fridge, so obvious pass. Made it past the first Tuesday LTO!!!!!

🖖🏿🖖🏾🖖🏽🖖🏻🖖🏼🖖
    Wonder Woman 84 has a mid-credits scene!!!!!
    Well, there are no other variants of the crew next week, so it will likely be two innovators. I call Drs. Daystrom and Soong. Duelist Torres would be another possibility as she's both an innovator and a Klingon. I think she's the only gold Torres or Klingon with the trait.
    W.W. Carlisle
    VIP 14
    Jan. 12- Loken and Interfaced La Forge
    Loken looks like a good pick, he's new to me, and Geordi is solid. Happy to take a second star there.
    Sirella is new to the game. Depending on the event type and the purples, we may get a trait again. I'm kind of hoping for an all Klingon event, since the new collection will roll out the day before. I think we need a Duras! It's A good day to die!
    W.W. Carlisle
    VIP 14
  • robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    La Forge is a great investment for newer rosters - bases are good, but he has several ranked pairs for proficiencies and he often gets 45% gauntlets.
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    robownage wrote: »
    La Forge is a great investment for newer rosters - bases are good, but he has several ranked pairs for proficiencies and he often gets 45% gauntlets.

I would have got him, if didn't already have him. Definitely.

🖖🏿🖖🏾🖖🏽🖖🏻🖖🏼🖖
    Wonder Woman 84 has a mid-credits scene!!!!!