Home The Bridge

Arrow Again Thresholds Reward 10 Pull Results

8okuprs8v6bl.jpeg
“A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.”
—Mark Twain

MEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy!

Best Event Finish: #7 during Rule 125 Rerun

911 Immortalized (Not Counting Duplicates)

Honor Debt: Inconceivable, but maybe TP/WRG will take a personal check?

Honor Bank Account: 1,139,324 and counting...

Comments

• SoupKitchen RikerSoupKitchen Riker ✭✭✭✭✭
    You failed to heed Ben’s recommendation.

And it paid off handsomely for you. Icheb is solid crew.

That I did! ;)

“A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.”
    —Mark Twain

MEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy!

Best Event Finish: #7 during Rule 125 Rerun

911 Immortalized (Not Counting Duplicates)

Honor Debt: Inconceivable, but maybe TP/WRG will take a personal check?

Honor Bank Account: 1,139,324 and counting...
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    And Icheb is an innovator so will be bonus next week.
    Let’s fly!
  • W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    And Icheb is an innovator so will be bonus next week.

I was just thinking that. So is the 3* Scotty. I've long suspected they have the ability to "weight" crew or traits in the portal and do ahead of the events, to give you a little better chance of having someone useful, even for a new player.
    W.W. Carlisle
    Played since January 20, 2019
    Captain Level- 79 (December 27, 2020)
    VIP 14
    Crew Quarters: 418/420
    Most recent/Lowest- The Caretaker (1/5* Lvl 20) 1/14/21 (19 4*s to get!)
    Immortalized x-349 5* x26, 4* x155, 3* x88, 2* x53, and 1* x27,
    Most recent Immortal - Kaminar Saru 4* 1/14/21- 11th of the year and ninth purple
    Current non-event project- Improving my Medical skill, core and proficiency, and freeing slots by immortalizing my FF MED crew and freezing the unhelpful- only 4 to go! Edith Keeler, Vic Fontaine, Grandmother Kes, and Sybok. Engineering will be next.
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    You failed to heed Ben’s recommendation.

And it paid off handsomely for you. Icheb is solid crew.

That I did! ;)

Great pull!
    Wonder Woman 84 has a mid-credits scene!!!!!
  • CalhounCalhoun ✭✭✭
    edited January 10
    I should have waited - all I got was a straight drop of Rianna Mayweather, who I already have FF.
    Tease...I've needed three copies of her for months. Waiting is hard, but I'll do it.
    W.W. Carlisle
    VIP 14
    Most recent Immortal - Kaminar Saru 4* 1/14/21- 11th of the year and ninth purple
    Current non-event project- Improving my Medical skill, core and proficiency, and freeing slots by immortalizing my FF MED crew and freezing the unhelpful- only 4 to go! Edith Keeler, Vic Fontaine, Grandmother Kes, and Sybok. Engineering will be next.
  • ProontProont ✭✭✭✭✭
    u9xhblirncoe.jpg
    rbq0iakqgoug.jpg
    I got pure honor.
  • WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 12
    I guess tomorrow at noon eastern standard time, we get beholds in premium packs?

Edit: all superrare and legendary drops will be beholds in premium x10 packs.
  • Legate Damar Legate Damar ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes after the server update.
    Can't wait for the server update. The game is glitch central just before an update.
    W.W. Carlisle
    VIP 14
  • IceCatIceCat ✭✭✭
    When is the server update happening? They said the changes take effect around noon, but am I correct in understanding the update isn't at the same time?
    It's live.
    I just took my threshold pull. Got my last star for Keeler, upgraded La Sirena to 8/9, and added schematics to my Disco and Xindi-Insectoid. Very happy.
    W.W. Carlisle
    VIP 14
  • Mirror SanoaMirror Sanoa ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got rocks. But they came in a nice behold wrapping.
    Wir, die [Mirror]Tribbles haben freie Plätze zu vergeben. Kein Zwang und kein Stress, dafür aber Spaß, Discord und eine nette, hilfsbereite Gemeinschaft, incl. voll ausgebauter Starbase.