Home Past Anomalies

Forums dying or is it just me?

<TGE> Darxide<TGE> Darxide ✭✭✭✭
edited February 3 in Past Anomalies
"Network Timeout" error messages, posts not posting, looooong loading times.

EDIT: And now I'm getting this, so maybe just a Cloudflare thing. Typical.
azc0y2yotf8o.png
STT Wiki Administrator
My Crew Quarters (Out of date)

Comments

• DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    The number and frequency of posts was much higher 2 to 3 years ago, I feel. It has gone up in the past week or so.
    The number and frequency of posts was much higher 2 to 3 years ago, I feel. It has gone up in the past week or so. But they are not dying.
  • <TGE> Darxide<TGE> Darxide ✭✭✭✭
    The number and frequency of posts was much higher 2 to 3 years ago, I feel. It has gone up in the past week or so. But they are not dying.

Maybe you'd like to actually read past the title before posting. Sorry. Before double posting.
    STT Wiki Administrator
    The double post was due to the outage you mentioned. I hadn't experienced the issue until I hit post. Also, the image hadn't loaded for me so I didn't realize you were being literal and referring to a specific current issue. My apologies. I still don't think it's dying. We've had worse. But I hope this is soon fixed.
  • <TGE> Darxide<TGE> Darxide ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 29
    I'm getting double posting now, too. And it's bad. Unusable here. Upwards of 10 page refreshes before I can successfully reply/post. It may also be geographical so better or worse depending on where you are. Such is the distributed nature of Cloudflare.
    STT Wiki Administrator
  • W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    I haven't noticed anything here, but I'm seeing similar problems over at league of comic geeks. It runs on Cloudflare as well.
    W.W. Carlisle
    Played since January 20, 2019
    Captain Level- 90 (September 2021)
    VIP 14
    Crew Quarters: 445/445 +5
    Most recent/Lowest- EDF Adira (1/5* Lvl 30) 10/8/21
    Immortalized x-570+ 5* x47, 4* x360, 3* x90, 2* x56, and 1* x27
    Most recent Immortal - Geskana Tucker 4* 10/7/21
    Current non-event project- Improving my Medical skill, core and proficiency, and freeing slots by immortalizing my FF MED crew and freezing the unhelpful- only 4 to go! The Keeper, Apollo, Bajoran Culber, and Desert Jake Sisko. Science will be next.
  • PeetsPeets ✭✭✭
    Forum works very fast for me.