Home Make It So!

I feel cheated. (I'm not over it.)

DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 14 in Make It So!
I just got a 4* dilemma that dropped replicator rations. I hate this. It happens with too much frequency and is completely unpredictable. It does not always happen on the same dilemma, and jumps between choices. If it were avoidable, I wouldn't care. But it isn't. Several of my most recent 10 hour voyages didn't drop any purple crew. I have thousands of rations I will never use, but the honor (or rare possibility of a needed 4*) I can use. Please remove these annoying drops. At least make them predictable by making it a specific choice in a specific dilemma.
3cs810akf5zj.jpg
31hrdplm66yr.jpg
Rant over.
Thank you.

Comments

• Prime Lorca [10FH]Prime Lorca [10FH] ✭✭✭✭✭
    Or at least add 200 honor if it doesn't drop the SR crew.
    Forum recruiter for [10F], +FH+, and [10FA]
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Chat with us on Discord: https://discord.gg/hg8ZRyn
  • Don't feel cheated, wait till you do 20-30 hr voyages and get mostly crap like I have. I only do it if and when I have enough recovery and it starts getting buggy after 20 hours
  • DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 14
    Once again I've been cheated. This is maddening. This newds to be fixed. A few replicator rations are worthless. The chances of a useful 4* are not good, but the honor is worthwhile. This needs to be fixed. I'm putting in a ticket any time this happens after this.
    cbl9dodlb55q.jpg
    Once again I've been cheated. This is maddening. This newds to be fixed. A few replicator rations are worthless. The chances of a useful 4* are not good, but the honor is worthwhile. This needs to be fixed. I'm putting in a ticket any time this happens after this.
    cbl9dodlb55q.jpg

Something seems buggy. I remember that happening to me one time in like the past 4-12 months. I almost always get the SR. I can't remember not getting the SR except one time after reading the initial post here for the past year. I won't rule out that it was possible, but it certainly didn't happen twice in less than two months. I would have remembered that.
  • Once again I've been cheated. This is maddening. This newds to be fixed. A few replicator rations are worthless. The chances of a useful 4* are not good, but the honor is worthwhile. This needs to be fixed. I'm putting in a ticket any time this happens after this.
    cbl9dodlb55q.jpg

You are averaging 1 replication ration a month, Feb, Mar and now Apr. Personally I don't think that's an issue. If it was every other voyage then fair enough. Why not count how many voyages and dilemmas you complete before you get a repeat.
  • Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’ve noticed an increase of rations where a 4* should be given and I am equally annoyed by it
  • Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Happened to me twice in one voyage. This is getting out of hand

ag0rxs0bubxx.jpeg
  • Banjo1012 wrote: »
    Happened to me twice in one voyage. This is getting out of hand

ag0rxs0bubxx.jpeg

Yeah that's something that I'd agree should never happen.
  • <TGE> Darxide<TGE> Darxide ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 1
    Some of the two parter dilemmas give higher instances of replicator rations and schematics on the second dilemma if you follow the chain than others. Learn which ones they are and avoid the choices that give these. Best you can do since I don't think TP is inclined to remove them from the drop table.

For the random rations/schems from non-two parters you could always smash your phone against the wall. It's a solution to consider.
    Some of the two parter dilemmas give higher instances of replicator rations and schematics on the second dilemma if you follow the chain than others. Learn which ones they are and avoid the choices that give these. Best you can do since I don't think TP is inclined to remove them from the drop table.

For the random rations/schems from non-two parters you could always smash your phone against the wall. It's a solution to consider.

The point is that rations are an unlikely drop on the dilemmas they chose. But they keep getting the rations anyway. WRG released a feature that essentially discouraged replicator use due to credit requirements in the new game feature. But they left the rations in voyages. If there were options that guaranteed one outcome so you could avoid the other, then it would be less frustrating. That's not what they did, though. Players are frustrated. As long as it's done respectfully, the forum is the place for expressing said frustrations.
  • DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    It happened again to me the other day. I don't post every time it happens. I realize it is a minor thing. I realize it is infrequent. I realize people don't want constant negativity. I also know that I have lost a bunch of interest in this. Little things like this that are completely unpredictable and take away something I actually want. Everything else can be predicted. Don't want schematics? Don't choose such and such. Really want a certain crew? You can get it for these bad odds. Want a 4* card from a dilemma (other than the exclusive)? Ha Ha Ha ha. Maybe you will get one, or maybe you'll get something you didn't want and can't avoid. Ha ha.

Guess what, TP? You are annoying. I have slowed considerably, but am so invested that I will continue. But I would never recommend this game to people I actually like.
  • <TGE> Darxide<TGE> Darxide ✭✭✭✭

The point is that rations are an unlikely drop on the dilemmas they chose. But they keep getting the rations anyway. WRG released a feature that essentially discouraged replicator use due to credit requirements in the new game feature. But they left the rations in voyages. If there were options that guaranteed one outcome so you could avoid the other, then it would be less frustrating. That's not what they did, though. Players are frustrated. As long as it's done respectfully, the forum is the place for expressing said frustrations.

Were you going somewhere with this?