Home Ready Room

Regular shuttle completion times?

~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
I know what the event shuttle completion times are, thanks to this chart from the STT Wiki:

l68rp6voqm8l.png
My question is this: Do regular shuttle missions have the same number of minutes for completion times?

Thank you in advance for your help. 🖖
"In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." -- Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust

Answers

• {PTC} Kenny{PTC} Kenny ✭✭✭
  • ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 13
    Excuse me, I should have been more specific. I am interested in if the “time to completion” is the same at each level of completed shuttles, or if those levels are different for regular vs. event shuttles.

Also, I have read elsewhere that regular, i.e. “Non-event shuttle times start at :30 -> 2:00 -> 10:00 -> 30:00.” What I am seeking is confirmation of both times & levels.
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." -- Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • {PTC} Kenny{PTC} Kenny ✭✭✭
    non event shuttles are different, 30 sec, 2 min, 10 min , 30 min, 1 hr , 1.5 hr, 3 hr
  • ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 15
    non event shuttles are different, 30 sec, 2 min, 10 min , 30 min, 1 hr , 1.5 hr, 3 hr

Thanks for confirming the times. Do you know what the number of successful shuttles for each time is?