Home Fleet Central

Rise of the Phoenix (Level 134 Maxed StarBase)

o84muptfw7p8.png

Your lucky day has arrived Captain!
Good fleet, meets dailies, nice people.

A laid back yet, competitive fleet and the perfect "forever home" for any trekkie playing timelines. Rise of the Phoenix is looking for YOU (an active player Captain).

Our fleet requirements are,

• meet daily goals
• be able to spell Quatloo backwards
• join our fleet chat on Discord (no VIP or spend requirements)

We use the discord chat for official fleet communication including, event announcements, managing squads, choosing squad leaders and shared crew. Added bonus: we have "NoNamer" in our fleet and he loves posting about the ins and outs of the game including previews, meta analysis and even peeks at how the game works "under the hood."

We don't shuffle squads weekly, but do balance things every few months. We allow squads to choose their own leaders each week.

It's a great, laid back fleet that still manages to rank well. When I joined a few years back I thought having to check Discord would be a drag but it actually enhances the play experience for me personally. That being said, you are not required to be social.

PM me or post here if you have any questions regarding the fleet or are interested in joining.

Live Long and Prosper!

Comments

• I am KirokI am Kirok ✭✭✭

pw3hfgwzhbrm.jpg

A little insight into our fleet chat on Discord. Always some interesting analysis and game previews.
    ggivoh68vr8u.jpg

Not only are we laid back but we are also competitive. Still not sure if this is a home for you? Don't be afraid to ask some question to find out more about us.
    We have a spot if you are an active player looking for good a home.
  • Great art work for who ever designed your fleet badge!
    Great art work for who ever designed your fleet badge!

Thanks for the kind words Striker! It was done by our fleet member "Epicurus" who lives in Greece.

We were all voting on badge style, colour, design elements etc. It was a fun exercise and he had the talent and vision to put it together.