Home The Bridge

Anyone else getting ads with nudity in them?

<TGE> Darxide<TGE> Darxide ✭✭✭✭
I mean, technically there's body paint. But there are also definitely pierced nipples. I personally don't care, but it was just kind of unexpected.

Comments

• W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sadly, no. 😆

Might brighten my day a bit.
    W.W. Carlisle
    Played since January 20, 2019
    Captain Level- 86 (June 21, 2021)
    VIP 14
    Crew Quarters: 440/440 + 10 overflow
    Most recent/Lowest- Weyoun V (1/5* Lvl 22) 6/29/21
    Immortalized x-481 5* x39, 4* x270, 3* x90, 2* x55, and 1* x27,
    Most recent Immortal - Lt. Ash Tyler 4* 6/28/21
    Current non-event project- Improving my Medical skill, core and proficiency, and freeing slots by immortalizing my FF MED crew and freezing the unhelpful- only 7 to go! Lady Beverly, Mutated Paris, Apollo, Sarina Douglas, Bajoran Culber, Sybok, and Flotter. Engineering will be next.
  • This Sisko1This Sisko1 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Would make it awkward when I'm at work. I mostly get a 3 part as that I have to click. Rather they just run to completion.
  • JimBerlinJimBerlin ✭✭✭
    The three parters are killing me. For some reason, those are mostly in Spanish anymore.

No nudity yet. Just the awful ads for whatever game has the girl in a bathtub and other suggestive imagery. Not cool when I'm at work.
  • <TGE> Darxide<TGE> Darxide ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 19
    I think it was a music video. I have my sound off, so I'm not 100% sure. But the entire thing featured a woman wearing only a g-string and swirling body paint on her upper half. Not full coverage paint. One shot towards the end just focused on her crotch. I thought she was completely naked at first because when seen from behind, she may as well be. So yea, kind of odd. Would have been slightly awkward in public.

The 3 parters ѕuck because if I don't hit the NEXT as soon as it shows up, they have a tendency to crash because they're just nothing but ads layered on top of ads layered on top of ads and eventually trying to load all of those various videos my ipad just craps the bed. Never seen a girl in a bathtub ad before, though.
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sadly, no. 😆

IKR? All I get is videos of games I already play, that have no gameplay like what is shown in the videos of the "gameplay"......
    Wonder Woman 84 has a mid-credits scene!!!!!
  • PeetsPeets ✭✭✭
    I never had 3 parters. I mostly get videos of games or trailers from movies.
  • I mostly get 3 parters, most of the time it’s the same one 3 times.
  • KatlaKatla ✭✭✭
    I was getting one for some hentai game with a not-subtle-at-all "mushroom". It wasn't offensive so much as tacky.
  • Seems like all I get is the ad for that stupid makeover thing. 🙄
  • Sulu's HusbandSulu's Husband ✭✭✭
    edited July 27
    As Sulu’s Husband and as a rational human being, I found the premise of this game ad to be racist not to mention the final screen before giving you the option to download it in App Store.

The premise is running an Asian restaurant with stereotypical options to choose and get a load of the stereotypical Asian character right out of the 1930s. Are these ads screened for content before being allowed in the game?

jo02vfnjjg6l.png
  • I always get ads for the zombie games
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Check out my ‘Characters’ thread on the holodeck!

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 88
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!

• DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    The ads to tend to go in cycles. I've never had one with nudity, but I've had (long ago) ones for alcohol. There are a lot that are extraordinarily suggestive. I get those with some regularity and they annoy me. Fortunately, I don't tend to have people in a position to see over my shoulder, Orr that would be embarrassing even though I don't have control over it.

For out-right annoying, though, I hate the three-part ads. They not only mean paying closer attention or making the process long, they take more mobile data. They have internal videos and such that take more time while they download. It must be worse for those without unlimited data.

And half my ads are in Spanish. I have no idea why. I don't speak Spanish, though I can understand a fair amount because I speak French and Cebuano.