Home Engineering Room

8.2.0 display issues

With the new build going live, I'm seeing some weird display issues:

1) text appearing towards the top-left corner (where the offer window should be) both during start-up and within the game (on top of every screen) on three lines:
- production [https://stt.disruptorbeam.com/]
- 8.1.3
- .214028

2) the offer window is now floating above the Purchase circle towards the bottom-right corner of the main window

Comments

  • This should now be resolved.
  • Is anyone else seeing screen flicker when runnig the latest STT client on Windows 10?

    I get a screen flicker of the whole display every 3 - 4 seconds, primarily focused towards the bottom half of the screen, flickering to show the window behind the STT app.

    Best way to describe it is it is reminiscent of 32-bit apps not adhering to higher refresh rates when monitors went to 1080p and Windows went to 64-bit back in the day.

    I am running Windows 10, latest release & patched, at 2736 * 1824 screen resolution and did not have this issue prior to the STT Windows app update
  • SlickSlick ✭✭✭
    edited November 6
    I love having my voyage reminder on the main screen. But there seems to be an issue with keeping the ship in center view...
    h9h81ufud650.png
    This is sporadic. Sometimes the image is correct.
    (Samsung galaxy)
    Fleet Admiral - Dazed & Confused 🤸🤸‍♀️🙃
    Where is our Romulan BoP, Enterprise B & C?
    I also want the Pegasus.
  • Slick, what I see is on my galaxy is the ship moving up down and around so the screen is kind of small for all the movement they put on the voyage ship.
  • ACEACE ✭✭✭
    I have no option to purchase the premium campaign track. 9999 button appears, then disappears. On Win10 (not Steam) and Android. I can test Steam if you want.
    z0at3i6qbkc9.png
  • SlickSlick ✭✭✭
    Slick, what I see is on my galaxy is the ship moving up down and around so the screen is kind of small for all the movement they put on the voyage ship.

    Yes, mine drifts around too. But not nearly that much which puts it out of frame as seen in my screenshot.
    Fleet Admiral - Dazed & Confused 🤸🤸‍♀️🙃
    Where is our Romulan BoP, Enterprise B & C?
    I also want the Pegasus.
  • ACE wrote: »
    I have no option to purchase the premium campaign track. 9999 button appears, then disappears. On Win10 (not Steam) and Android. I can test Steam if you want.
    z0at3i6qbkc9.png

    Is this issue persisting?
  • timelines_qtimelines_q ✭✭
    edited November 9
    m92v7zro3rdm.jpg

    Update: Solved
  • ChaosChildChaosChild ✭✭✭✭✭
    The new popup menus aren't working correctly.
    2jozgn5dx1t4.jpg
    I haven't been able to recreate this with any degree of reliability, but it's happened a few times. On Android V10.
  • Not really a bug but it is now harder to see how many tickets for Cadet Challenges left, please add the counter to appear in challenge picker
  • Hello,

    I can not claim daily rewards. Am I the only one?
  • ACEACE ✭✭✭
    Shan wrote: »
    ACE wrote: »
    I have no option to purchase the premium campaign track. 9999 button appears, then disappears. On Win10 (not Steam) and Android. I can test Steam if you want.
    z0at3i6qbkc9.png

    Is this issue persisting?

    Yes. I'm done with the campaign, but cannot purchase the other tier.
  • ACE wrote: »
    Shan wrote: »
    ACE wrote: »
    I have no option to purchase the premium campaign track. 9999 button appears, then disappears. On Win10 (not Steam) and Android. I can test Steam if you want.
    z0at3i6qbkc9.png

    Is this issue persisting?

    Yes. I'm done with the campaign, but cannot purchase the other tier.

    The screenshot you posted, this is taken from your phone, in landscape mode?
    Some elements are not there and I see the button under other elements.

    While this type of issue can happen with weird resolutions on some devices, it should be different when playing with the windows 10 app, on a regular computer.

    I would try Steam to compare but please submit a ticket as well.
    Even if we cannot find an immediate solution, PS should be able to offer an alternative.

  • ACEACE ✭✭✭
    Shan wrote: »
    ACE wrote: »
    Shan wrote: »
    ACE wrote: »
    I have no option to purchase the premium campaign track. 9999 button appears, then disappears. On Win10 (not Steam) and Android. I can test Steam if you want.
    z0at3i6qbkc9.png

    Is this issue persisting?

    Yes. I'm done with the campaign, but cannot purchase the other tier.

    The screenshot you posted, this is taken from your phone, in landscape mode?
    Some elements are not there and I see the button under other elements.

    While this type of issue can happen with weird resolutions on some devices, it should be different when playing with the windows 10 app, on a regular computer.

    I would try Steam to compare but please submit a ticket as well.
    Even if we cannot find an immediate solution, PS should be able to offer an alternative.

    The screenshots were from Win10. Android looks the same for me. Here is Steam:
    0bhbna62r297.png
  • ACEACE ✭✭✭
    ACE wrote: »
    Shan wrote: »
    ACE wrote: »
    Shan wrote: »
    ACE wrote: »
    I have no option to purchase the premium campaign track. 9999 button appears, then disappears. On Win10 (not Steam) and Android. I can test Steam if you want.
    z0at3i6qbkc9.png

    Is this issue persisting?

    Yes. I'm done with the campaign, but cannot purchase the other tier.

    The screenshot you posted, this is taken from your phone, in landscape mode?
    Some elements are not there and I see the button under other elements.

    While this type of issue can happen with weird resolutions on some devices, it should be different when playing with the windows 10 app, on a regular computer.

    I would try Steam to compare but please submit a ticket as well.
    Even if we cannot find an immediate solution, PS should be able to offer an alternative.

    The screenshots were from Win10. Android looks the same for me. Here is Steam:
    0bhbna62r297.png

    Sorry, we're supposed to click get more accolades? I thought it was a $9.99 button. My bad. How about now that I'm done?
  • ACE wrote: »
    ACE wrote: »
    Shan wrote: »
    ACE wrote: »
    Shan wrote: »
    ACE wrote: »
    I have no option to purchase the premium campaign track. 9999 button appears, then disappears. On Win10 (not Steam) and Android. I can test Steam if you want.
    z0at3i6qbkc9.png

    Is this issue persisting?

    Yes. I'm done with the campaign, but cannot purchase the other tier.

    The screenshot you posted, this is taken from your phone, in landscape mode?
    Some elements are not there and I see the button under other elements.

    While this type of issue can happen with weird resolutions on some devices, it should be different when playing with the windows 10 app, on a regular computer.

    I would try Steam to compare but please submit a ticket as well.
    Even if we cannot find an immediate solution, PS should be able to offer an alternative.

    The screenshots were from Win10. Android looks the same for me. Here is Steam:
    0bhbna62r297.png

    Sorry, we're supposed to click get more accolades? I thought it was a $9.99 button. My bad. How about now that I'm done?

    No, there should be a button and from your previous screenshot it looks like it is hidden under the tiers 40, in the wrong orientation as well which is very odd.

    I have no idea how this came to be or how to fix it.

    zi2ona9th78p.png

    Please submit a ticket to support for assistance in how to purchase the premium track, they will likely recommend purchasing Dilithium for 9.99$ - they will then remove the Dilithium obtained and unlock the premium track for you.
  • ACEACE ✭✭✭
    Shan wrote: »
    ACE wrote: »
    ACE wrote: »
    Shan wrote: »
    ACE wrote: »
    Shan wrote: »
    ACE wrote: »
    I have no option to purchase the premium campaign track. 9999 button appears, then disappears. On Win10 (not Steam) and Android. I can test Steam if you want.
    z0at3i6qbkc9.png

    Is this issue persisting?

    Yes. I'm done with the campaign, but cannot purchase the other tier.

    The screenshot you posted, this is taken from your phone, in landscape mode?
    Some elements are not there and I see the button under other elements.

    While this type of issue can happen with weird resolutions on some devices, it should be different when playing with the windows 10 app, on a regular computer.

    I would try Steam to compare but please submit a ticket as well.
    Even if we cannot find an immediate solution, PS should be able to offer an alternative.

    The screenshots were from Win10. Android looks the same for me. Here is Steam:
    0bhbna62r297.png

    Sorry, we're supposed to click get more accolades? I thought it was a $9.99 button. My bad. How about now that I'm done?

    No, there should be a button and from your previous screenshot it looks like it is hidden under the tiers 40, in the wrong orientation as well which is very odd.

    I have no idea how this came to be or how to fix it.

    zi2ona9th78p.png

    Please submit a ticket to support for assistance in how to purchase the premium track, they will likely recommend purchasing Dilithium for 9.99$ - they will then remove the Dilithium obtained and unlock the premium track for you.

    Oh! Those yellow bars on every character reward. I thought that was their point. Maybe that will help, if their rendered in the same container or something.
  • ACE wrote: »
    Shan wrote: »
    ACE wrote: »
    ACE wrote: »
    Shan wrote: »
    ACE wrote: »
    Shan wrote: »
    ACE wrote: »
    I have no option to purchase the premium campaign track. 9999 button appears, then disappears. On Win10 (not Steam) and Android. I can test Steam if you want.
    z0at3i6qbkc9.png

    Is this issue persisting?

    Yes. I'm done with the campaign, but cannot purchase the other tier.

    The screenshot you posted, this is taken from your phone, in landscape mode?
    Some elements are not there and I see the button under other elements.

    While this type of issue can happen with weird resolutions on some devices, it should be different when playing with the windows 10 app, on a regular computer.

    I would try Steam to compare but please submit a ticket as well.
    Even if we cannot find an immediate solution, PS should be able to offer an alternative.

    The screenshots were from Win10. Android looks the same for me. Here is Steam:
    0bhbna62r297.png

    Sorry, we're supposed to click get more accolades? I thought it was a $9.99 button. My bad. How about now that I'm done?

    No, there should be a button and from your previous screenshot it looks like it is hidden under the tiers 40, in the wrong orientation as well which is very odd.

    I have no idea how this came to be or how to fix it.

    zi2ona9th78p.png

    Please submit a ticket to support for assistance in how to purchase the premium track, they will likely recommend purchasing Dilithium for 9.99$ - they will then remove the Dilithium obtained and unlock the premium track for you.

    Oh! Those yellow bars on every character reward. I thought that was their point. Maybe that will help, if their rendered in the same container or something.

    Facepalm: don't mind me, it is indeed for every tiers that has crew in it.
    I do not know why the button is not showing properly for you, I hope that you have contacted our Support team to assist you in unlocking the premium track for you in the meantime :)
  • ACEACE ✭✭✭
    Shan wrote: »
    I do not know why the button is not showing properly for you, I hope that you have contacted our Support team to assist you in unlocking the premium track for you in the meantime :)

    I know why now. Before the campaign in question started, I tried to purchase the one before the day it ended. Somehow, it gave me the next campaign, instead of the one just concluded. I put a ticket in, and support removed the premium tier, and gave me the previous campaign's. Somehow, this didn't get passed to the campaign itself, so I didn't get a purchase button. When this campaign ended, I got a button that said 'Confirm Purchase,' and I realized what had happened. The campaign that started today is working perfectly.
  • ACE wrote: »
    Shan wrote: »
    I do not know why the button is not showing properly for you, I hope that you have contacted our Support team to assist you in unlocking the premium track for you in the meantime :)

    I know why now. Before the campaign in question started, I tried to purchase the one before the day it ended. Somehow, it gave me the next campaign, instead of the one just concluded. I put a ticket in, and support removed the premium tier, and gave me the previous campaign's. Somehow, this didn't get passed to the campaign itself, so I didn't get a purchase button. When this campaign ended, I got a button that said 'Confirm Purchase,' and I realized what had happened. The campaign that started today is working perfectly.

    aha!
    I like logical explanations :D
  • u2gijhqyeo5k.png
    Impossible to use the starbase filters.
    Moto One Vision
Sign In or Register to comment.