Game outage 12/21

Dr. AnomalyDr. Anomaly ✭✭✭
edited December 2017 in Engineering Room
Keep getting a server error when trying to open the game... anyone else?

Comments

• As the title said. Please fix it fast. TY
    Member of [BAD] - BORG ASSIMILATION DRONES - ZOM[BAD] SQUAD
    We are RECRUITING: All kind of active players, no matter if newbie, veteran, spender or non spender.
  • MagisseMagisse ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same here
  • Same here...
    Come join our fleet! We're a great social group that helps each other. You play the way you want to, participate as much as you want and if you want to be competitive, you can be! Check out our fleet ad. Run, don't walk, to Quark's Holosuite!

Immortalized: 140 x 5*, 221 x 4*, 74 x 3*, 47 x 2*, 27 x 1*
  • Game was extremely laggy at 12:00, unable to open the event at 12:02. Closed the game and now I can't log inm5w562tu9x5h.png
  • Hope_FHope_F ✭✭✭
    Since start of the event. Anybody else?
  • Unable to login due to server not responding. Add that to the list :tired_face:
  • Same here
    Stolen from Kaitee: "Captain Klaa - My headcanon is he's Klingon Lego Batman, he cruises around in his Bird of Prey headbanging to heavy metal songs he wrote about himself."
  • Odo MarmarosaOdo Marmarosa ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yup...going to miss out on starting the event during my break
  • edited December 2017
    Same thing here, can't even get back in ....
    Nothing happening beyond 'Communicating with Starfleet', I guess mirror Picard knocked out a lot of subspace relays ...
  • WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is anybody else having issues logging into STT?

My app crashed as I was reading Crusher's text upon starting the event, and have not been able to log back in since. I get an error message about the remote server...
  • Me too. What's going on? 'An error occurred during sign in. Please try again later'.
  • WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    My two accounts cannot get on. Using iphone for one and iPad for the other.
  • Same here.
    Overwhelm and devastate, that's the way to get power and to hold it, and I mean to do that. - Colonel Green, who led a genocidal war early in the 21st century
  • Starting getting one right at the event start time, lol. Looks like the servers got overloaded by everyone trying to play at the same time, again.
    Weirdly enough, I’m also Vulcan Housewife. Also, RNGesus hates me, like really, REALLY hates me.
  • Same. Fleet also reporting the same.
  • Same
  • pbertpbert ✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Yup, same here. Stuck indefinitely in sign in, sometimes throwing up a message that there was an error with sign in...
  • Yup unable to login something about remote server
  • Yup.

x940dtajx2vd.png
    [QH] Hassinator
    Come join our fleet! We're a great social group that helps each other. You play the way you want to, participate as much as you want and if you want to be competitive, you can be! Check out our fleet ad. Run, don't walk, to Quark's Holosuite!
  • Same. It’ll be back
    DB = Climbing up an endless wall...
  • WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Same - just created a similar thread (mods should merge)
  • I can't even log in.

"An error occurred on the remote server"
    Sisko: What are you gonna learn in the next few months that you haven't already learned in the last 300 years?
    Ezri Dax: Oh, how to keep from breaking into tears for no reason...
  • Cal.me.IshmalCal.me.Ishmal ✭✭
    edited December 2017
    I was booted from game, cant get back in
    tv24ouhhaeuy.png
  • Same... Trying to get my Crusher crew shared for the event....
  • Can't open new faction missions or send shuttles for ones already open.
    Fleet Admiral - Edmonton Trekkies [ET] | Squadron Leader - 1701'ers
    Join us! We have cheesecake!! | Fleet Central Information - Now Recruiting!
  • I can't even log in, I just get stuck on "Activating Combadge" at the start screen.

Oh hey, "An error occurred during sign in. Please try again later" just popped up.
  • Ooh, more errors. I’ve got two shuttles stuck, counters are not counting down and then I’m logged out.
  • SMMSMM ✭✭✭
    Same here
  • Steam down as well. Nice