Home Past Anomalies

Server Push Issues

Why tend server pushes of new crew and event packs are causing such big issues lately(last2-3 weeks)

Currently i get error messages all over, not able to play for like 10 min already.

In the past server pushs were quite ok, only forced you to start the game again. So what changed DB?

it717t2l1nn1.jpeg
[BAD] BORG ASSIMILATION DRONES & •WATCHMEN•

Comments

  • We will be looking into it.
  • Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Shan wrote: »
    We will be looking into it.

    Thank you Shan. Just to be precise, all working again, but having like 5-10 minutes where the game acts up, some are able to log in, others not, are quite annoying. Especially if you are on a race to immortalize a crew first. Those hick ups make it a even more gamble as is already is. ;)
    [BAD] BORG ASSIMILATION DRONES & •WATCHMEN•
  • PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shan wrote: »
    We will be looking into it.

    Thank you Shan. Just to be precise, all working again, but having like 5-10 minutes where the game acts up, some are able to log in, others not, are quite annoying. Especially if you are on a race to immortalize a crew first. Those hick ups make it a even more gamble as is already is. ;)

    So I gotta know. Did you make it on a First to Max?
  • Pallidyne wrote: »
    Shan wrote: »
    We will be looking into it.

    Thank you Shan. Just to be precise, all working again, but having like 5-10 minutes where the game acts up, some are able to log in, others not, are quite annoying. Especially if you are on a race to immortalize a crew first. Those hick ups make it a even more gamble as is already is. ;)

    So I gotta know. Did you make it on a First to Max?

    I wasn t aiming for it, was just a general mention.
    [BAD] BORG ASSIMILATION DRONES & •WATCHMEN•
  • Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2018
    And again, yesterday when new packs and ship has been added , and just now when new event crew and packs were added, you screwed up the game.

    Errors, sign in errors, horrible lag.

    PLEASE DB, do it like you did it for the most time since the game went live.

    WITHOUT such issues! Happened too requently lately. Thx @Shan
    [BAD] BORG ASSIMILATION DRONES & •WATCHMEN•
  • We are aware and are working on improvements to this process.
  • Shan wrote: »
    We are aware and are working on improvements to this process.

    I can't submit a ticket & i can't get back into game after doing restart as directed by in game error message. I will keep posting this so i am not then given the brush off for lack of ticket. Outrageous...how do i submit a ticket that i can't submit a ticket? ???
    ~ seeking out new life
  • edited January 2018
    I can do everything except Arena battles. The wheel just spins but the battle won't start. I have to force close the game and when I come back in the timer is counting down. Wasted two tickets.
  • [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    Capt Ajamm wrote: »
    Shan wrote: »
    We are aware and are working on improvements to this process.

    I can't submit a ticket & i can't get back into game after doing restart as directed by in game error message. I will keep posting this so i am not then given the brush off for lack of ticket. Outrageous...how do i submit a ticket that i can't submit a ticket? ???

    You can submit a ticket here if you want https://startrektimelines.zendesk.com/hc/en-us
  • ericdxericdx ✭✭
    edited January 2018
    I am in the same boat. Restarted because the game said I had to, and now trapped at "Turbolifting to the bridge." The only thing I would add to the discussion is that it is happening on my phone, but I was able to log into another account on an iPad, so it may be a platform specific issue. But I am getting strings of "Internet or server busy/down" messaged, like their servers are bouncing, on my iPad.
  • UnkieB wrote: »
    Capt Ajamm wrote: »
    Shan wrote: »
    We are aware and are working on improvements to this process.

    I can't submit a ticket & i can't get back into game after doing restart as directed by in game error message. I will keep posting this so i am not then given the brush off for lack of ticket. Outrageous...how do i submit a ticket that i can't submit a ticket? ???

    You can submit a ticket here if you want https://startrektimelines.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

    That's where i can't. Keeps saying error, you can't leave email & subject line blank.

    Wtf??? I know how to fill those in. Zendesk isn't seeing it.
    ~ seeking out new life
  • Capt Ajamm wrote: »
    UnkieB wrote: »
    Capt Ajamm wrote: »
    Shan wrote: »
    We are aware and are working on improvements to this process.

    I can't submit a ticket & i can't get back into game after doing restart as directed by in game error message. I will keep posting this so i am not then given the brush off for lack of ticket. Outrageous...how do i submit a ticket that i can't submit a ticket? ???

    You can submit a ticket here if you want https://startrektimelines.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

    That's where i can't. Keeps saying error, you can't leave email & subject line blank.

    Wtf??? I know how to fill those in. Zendesk isn't seeing it.

    Please refresh your browser and see if that helps.
    Otherwise you can also submit a ticket via email: sttsupport[at]disruptorbeam[dot]com
  • Capt AjammCapt Ajamm ✭✭✭
    edited January 2018
    Shan wrote: »
    Capt Ajamm wrote: »
    UnkieB wrote: »
    Capt Ajamm wrote: »
    Shan wrote: »
    We are aware and are working on improvements to this process.

    I can't submit a ticket & i can't get back into game after doing restart as directed by in game error message. I will keep posting this so i am not then given the brush off for lack of ticket. Outrageous...how do i submit a ticket that i can't submit a ticket? ???

    You can submit a ticket here if you want https://startrektimelines.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

    That's where i can't. Keeps saying error, you can't leave email & subject line blank.

    Wtf??? I know how to fill those in. Zendesk isn't seeing it.

    Please refresh your browser and see if that helps.
    Otherwise you can also submit a ticket via email: sttsupport[at]disruptorbeam[dot]com

    Yes, i have done that. See my recent post about why i am commenting in multiple threads. It's because of late it's the only way to get my ticket handled with other than being told i am the first and only player reporting the problem, this is the first CS claims to be hearing of it, and having ticket then closed.

    Posting replies to other players and taking screenshots is the proof CS is unable to deny. If CS wasn't handling things this way i wouldn't need to either. But i have to do what works, don't i?
    ~ seeking out new life
  • Mirror CartmanMirror Cartman ✭✭✭✭✭
    Capt Ajamm wrote: »
    Yes, i have done that. See my recent post about why i am commenting in multiple threads. It's because of late it's the only way to get my ticket handled with other than being told i am the first to have any such issue & having my ticket then closed.

    With all due respect, pushing the same problem onto multiple other threads does not help anyone. Resurrecting old threads about current issues just confuses the issue, and wastes time for Shan and us players. Time for Shan that could be put to better use resolving the problem.
  • Capt Ajamm wrote: »
    Yes, i have done that. See my recent post about why i am commenting in multiple threads. It's because of late it's the only way to get my ticket handled with other than being told i am the first to have any such issue & having my ticket then closed.

    With all due respect, pushing the same problem onto multiple other threads does not help anyone. Resurrecting old threads about current issues just confuses the issue, and wastes time for Shan and us players. Time for Shan that could be put to better use resolving the problem.

    They are the only tickets getting taken seriously. Should i just crawl away because of what is needed to get my issue not ignored is aggravating not just me but others?
    ~ seeking out new life
  • Capt AjammCapt Ajamm ✭✭✭
    edited January 2018
    And it's not resurrecting old threads/issues when it provides the proof CS asks for when deciding if it's a widerspread issue others have EVER had.

    Instead of getting on my case, how about helping so this is not what gets results from CS. I would love to do things an easier way, but it needs to work.
    ~ seeking out new life
  • Capt Ajamm wrote: »
    Shan wrote: »
    Capt Ajamm wrote: »
    UnkieB wrote: »
    Capt Ajamm wrote: »
    Shan wrote: »
    We are aware and are working on improvements to this process.

    I can't submit a ticket & i can't get back into game after doing restart as directed by in game error message. I will keep posting this so i am not then given the brush off for lack of ticket. Outrageous...how do i submit a ticket that i can't submit a ticket? ???

    You can submit a ticket here if you want https://startrektimelines.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

    That's where i can't. Keeps saying error, you can't leave email & subject line blank.

    Wtf??? I know how to fill those in. Zendesk isn't seeing it.

    Please refresh your browser and see if that helps.
    Otherwise you can also submit a ticket via email: sttsupport[at]disruptorbeam[dot]com

    Yes, i have done that. See my recent post about why i am commenting in multiple threads. It's because of late it's the only way to get my ticket handled with other than being told i am the first and only player reporting the problem, this is the first CS claims to be hearing of it, and having ticket then closed.

    Posting replies to other players and taking screenshots is the proof CS is unable to deny. If CS wasn't handling things this way i wouldn't need to either. But i have to do what works, don't i?

    If it is needed you can provide a link to an existing threads in your ticket without having to post in said threads.
    And you can always contact me by PM if there is an issue with a ticket.

    What you are doing now is unhelpful, so please refrain thank you.
  • Shan wrote: »
    Capt Ajamm wrote: »
    Shan wrote: »
    Capt Ajamm wrote: »
    UnkieB wrote: »
    Capt Ajamm wrote: »
    Shan wrote: »
    We are aware and are working on improvements to this process.

    I can't submit a ticket & i can't get back into game after doing restart as directed by in game error message. I will keep posting this so i am not then given the brush off for lack of ticket. Outrageous...how do i submit a ticket that i can't submit a ticket? ???

    You can submit a ticket here if you want https://startrektimelines.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

    That's where i can't. Keeps saying error, you can't leave email & subject line blank.

    Wtf??? I know how to fill those in. Zendesk isn't seeing it.

    Please refresh your browser and see if that helps.
    Otherwise you can also submit a ticket via email: sttsupport[at]disruptorbeam[dot]com

    Yes, i have done that. See my recent post about why i am commenting in multiple threads. It's because of late it's the only way to get my ticket handled with other than being told i am the first and only player reporting the problem, this is the first CS claims to be hearing of it, and having ticket then closed.

    Posting replies to other players and taking screenshots is the proof CS is unable to deny. If CS wasn't handling things this way i wouldn't need to either. But i have to do what works, don't i?

    If it is needed you can provide a link to an existing threads in your ticket without having to post in said threads.
    And you can always contact me by PM if there is an issue with a ticket.

    What you are doing now is unhelpful, so please refrain thank you.

    I've pm you on this.
    ~ seeking out new life
Sign In or Register to comment.