Casual Fleet w/level 80 Starbase (with 3 top 10 Event finishes) MAX Honor & Chrons Free daily

edited March 2018 in Fleet Central
Fleet: WHERE NO MAN HAS JOINED BEFORE
  • No outside apps or homework required.
  • Level 80 starbase.
  • Max Honor / Chrons FREE daily.
  • Make an effort in events.
  • Clear daily goals.
  • Keep things positive / No bad vibes.
  • Have fun! :)

xqh6hynltaxe.png

Overwhelm and devastate, that's the way to get power and to hold it, and I mean to do that. - Colonel Green, who led a genocidal war early in the 21st century

Comments

• I would like to apply for membership. Lvl 63 3 shuttles active Squadron leader in a dying fleet of exploration email: [email protected]
  • Can you give me you Avatar and in-game screen name?
    Overwhelm and devastate, that's the way to get power and to hold it, and I mean to do that. - Colonel Green, who led a genocidal war early in the 21st century
  • One spot just opened up 14th ranked Fleet. Anyone interested?
  • I think it might be time for me to switch fleets. I can promote another to take over my dead fleet.

Strephon Alkhalikoi, Level 50, Mirror Picard avatar.
  • Strephon - I just sent you an in-game friend request.
  • Acknowledged. Accepted.
  • I have messaged you in-game that you'll need to - leave your current fleet, in order for me to send you the invite. Thx
  • I am searching for a new, more active fleet. I am level 64, 4 shuttles. I do the daily mission almost every day. not a huge fan of galaxy events but I do them.
  • What's your avatar and scree name?
  • Avatar is Archer and screen name is Samuel
  • There are a lot of Samuels. Can add something to that - just so I can find you?
  • yes look for Samuel Stonebreaker, don't think there will be too many
  • I will get more creative if that is hard to find!

• I’m looking at getting out of a dying fleet.

Level 55 with 4 shuttles that participates and completes all daily missions. I also give max donations to starbase daily and complete daily voyages to 10 hours so always have plenty of chronitons.

Name = Captain Marko
  • I've sent you in-game friend requests and as soon as you leave your current fleet let me know. Thanks
  • IcezekIcezek
    edited March 2018
    I am interested in joining your fleet. Currently my squad leader. I am extremely active, hitting all daily thresholds.
    Name: IceZek
    Level 65
    4 Shuttles
    VIP level 13

• IceZek, I sent you an in-game friend request. As soon as you leave your current Fleet, I can send you a fleet invite. Thank you.