Home The Bridge

What Is Your Personal Best Voyage Without a Refresh?

1161718192022»

Comments

• Mirror SanoaMirror Sanoa ✭✭✭✭✭
    This was supposed to become great (2.9k AM). But it did not. :D What a RNG desaster.

l5uxtgad1372.png
    p8gqaul31izd.png
    a8skuhyvfww6.png
    2gh5x0ugwyjw.pngjyj74yciqrw1.png

Quite some honor though so I cannot really complain.
    Wir, die [Mirror]Tribbles haben freie Plätze zu vergeben. Kein Zwang und kein Stress, dafür aber Spaß, Discord und eine nette, hilfsbereite Gemeinschaft, incl. voll ausgebauter Starbase.
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    c9naaixbo4ig.png

Forgot to recall but that is as far as it went without a token. I then continued it.
  • JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 27
    My third voyage that broke the 11 hour mark (by 2 minutes only though). It's not a purrsonal best, by five minutes, but I'm very happy with this one. Crew was all immortalized.

dmocvut6zjka.png
    5usaw1d3mgr3.png

I can't get over the fact how majestic Jhamel looks in that robe. <3
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • Been hitting a few 11 hours since the honour sale :smile:

UXtyEc7.jpg
  • JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    Which crew did you use for that one, Ursine? :)
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • Still trying to hit 11 hours. I thought this one might get close. But this was the worst RNG I've had so far lol. Just shows it can go either way.
    qk1i052dejtk.jpg
  • jfxhk2d4s1jk.png
    Longest so far. I’ve had better stats to start, but ... thanks to RNGesus for this one.
  • JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    just finished one, 12.6 and 12.4 in prim/second....8900, 5400, 5100, 4900...9 hr 50 min, first time I been under 10 hours on a voyage in months. If he got the best rng, I got the worst lol :)

My usual was 12.5k primaries, 5.5k to 6k else, worked pretty well for just over 10 hours and with luck sometimes almost 11 hours. But yeah, sometimes that wouldn't be nuff, like every 8th or maybe 10th voyage it would end a little under 10 hours. But that's what tokens are there for. :)
  • So close . . . although frankly this went a lot further than I expected with those stats.

y2bitobb75pf.png
    Six degrees in Inter-species Veterinary Medicine. Treating all manner of critters, from Tribbles to Humans.
  • [KM] WOLF 359[KM] WOLF 359 ✭✭✭
    edited September 29
    Just broke my PR by two minutes. (Xindi Counselor, Surak, Prophet Sarah, Boothby Replicant, Irina, Lizard Janeway, Mambo Picard, 2xPicard & #1, Tribble Scotty, Krenim Chakotay, Prisoner Kim. 2775 AM)

o5gvm22dtsra.jpg
  • fhkaj3kanj6e.png
    Finally got a natural 10hr.
    I have been at 9-1/2 hrs for months (all year, really), and this one was a nail-biter (had a “Hazard Avoided” at the 9:59 mark that would otherwise have put me under).
  • 2pekgiktzbcn.jpg

15 minutes short of 10 hours.
    Join Star Base 71 - Looking for casual daily players
  • jdc52j84o4oy.png
    an hour short of other's best ... but mine
  • Bound2Fate wrote: »
    2pekgiktzbcn.jpg

15 minutes short of 10 hours.

Keep at it. I FINALLY got a natural 10 hr voyage last weekend after months and months (maybe all of 2020) of being at 9:30-9:45.
    Felt good — but haven’t been able to repeat it since.
  • and if the skill options look bad for you, equip it - SEND it - recall immediately and you may be rewarded with new options! I have!