Second Fleet of Starship Trista is recruiting!

Our second fleet, Starship Trista 2, is now recruiting for players that are level 20 and higher. By joining you will also have the opportunity to move up to our main fleet, which is a Top 5 fleet. Message me here or look for me in the game.

Trista

Comments

• Princess TristaPrincess Trista ✭✭✭✭
    We still have room in our second fleet. What a great stepping stone to our top fleet! PM Creepy OldGuy for information to join.

Trista
  • Interested in joining if a spot is still open
  • Navarch Navarch ✭✭✭
    We still have openings to players of all levels and ability levels. Starship Trista 2 has no minimum experience requirements and no spending requirements. We are willing to help you better understand Timelines and craft your own strategy.

PM me if you're interested in joining.
    Navarch, Fleet Admiral of Starship Trista. We have openings for players at any level who want to improve their Timelines play and avoid drama. PM me for details.
  • edited October 2018
    We still have openings to players level 20 and any ability. Starship Trista 2 has no minimum experience requirements and no spending requirements. We are willing to help you better understand Timelines and craft your own strategy.

PM Rom's Cousin or Navarch the Elder