The Prime Directive 2 Fleet Leader Board

Stellar IceStellar Ice ✭✭✭✭✭
1) Is it event time?
2) If no, carry on.
3) If yes, report fleet rank.
Admiral of the VIP 0, the Unspent, Admin of the Star Trek Timelines Discord, Queen of Icelandia, Khaleesi of the Free Folk, Seeker of Jadzia, and Mother of Geeks.

The VIP 0 Heroes and VIP 0 Champions are looking for like-minded fellow VIP 0 players to join our family of fleets. Please contact me here or on Discord.

Come join the Star Trek Timelines Discord Community!
Invitation code: https://discord.gg/8Du7ZtJ

Comments

• Hi @Stellar Ice Thank you for all your efforts to collate all the fleets responding to your threads so that a Fleet Leaderboard is produced for every event. The time and effort that you put in is greatly appreciated throughout all the responding fleets members.

It's such a shame that DB have all the tools to produce this information live throughout the events yet as yet only produce the Solo & Squad Leaderboards

@Shan @Black Pebble time to take this request onboard now. Stellar has produced this data for over a year now and inter fleet performances is of interest to many players.

Regards Grim
    AKA (IPA) Grimreaper
  • PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @Stellar Ice Thank you for all your efforts to collate all the fleets responding to your threads so that a Fleet Leaderboard is produced for every event. The time and effort that you put in is greatly appreciated throughout all the responding fleets members.

It's such a shame that DB have all the tools to produce this information live throughout the events yet as yet only produce the Solo & Squad Leaderboards

@Shan @Black Pebble time to take this request onboard now. Stellar has produced this data for over a year now and inter fleet performances is of interest to many players.

Regards Grim
    AKA (IPA) Grimreaper

I agree it should be done. Though our request should be factual. Stellar Ice has been doing a phenomenal job, but I believe has been doing it since November, so about half a year...
  • et1fd6jlw9tq.png
  • IPA after 24hrs

• IPA after 24hrs

5oj338f2xrav.png
  • Battleship Texas 11
  • Fleet: WHERE NO MAN HAS JOINED BEFORE Rank: TWO

2fmto0zt8su4.png
    Overwhelm and devastate, that's the way to get power and to hold it, and I mean to do that. - Colonel Green, who led a genocidal war early in the 21st century
  • ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    OAO=Galactic Phoenicians rank=1009:

8w6xsgucvyvf.png
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." -- Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • RENEGADE REAPERS FLEET RANK CURRENTLY 34g98s15pgk7ya.png
  • Greeting and thanks from Ten Forward w8lha3a8a2dc.png
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/

• 1) Is it event time?
    2) If no, carry on.
    3) If yes, report fleet rank.

Procedural Programming in Plain English!
    if (currenttime>=timetopost) then
    postcurrentfleetrank
    endif

Argentina Unida is, don't surprise anyone, on the 138th position!
  • Starship Trista is in 6th :) :) :)

And I do agree that she has been doing this for quite a while, but not quite a year. And I agree with Sisko:
    #FreeStellar
    #MakeTheBoard

Trista
  • n22selkdx47v.jpg
    subspace eddies • 13
    8i2gg4sdjcpd.png
    Thanks for the Stell:star:r fleaderboard!
    Welcome to the Star Trek Timelines Discord server
    ~· Fly with the Subspace Eddies ·~
    Rise, like lions after slumber, in unvanquishable number
    Shake your chains to Earth, like dew, which in sleep had fallen on you
    Ye are many; they are few!
  • Thanks Stellar, you are an o:)

o4li0uflr1fz.jpg

Fleet:
    Where no one has joined before Rank: 140 :)

Pretty good, for a 4 week old Fleet with 80%+ beginners in it.
  • Pretty good start for the québécois fleet. ieq5e6aoghmx.jpg
    Admiral of the Québec Alliance Fleet. Joignez-vous à nous.
  • Mariners 380 after 24 hours.
  • Hi @Stellar Ice Thank you for all your efforts to collate all the fleets responding to your threads so that a Fleet Leaderboard is produced for every event. The time and effort that you put in is greatly appreciated throughout all the responding fleets members.

Regards Grim
    AKA (IPA) Grimreaper

Let me add, that an On-Line Leaderboard page would not impact the game at all and would be easy as cake to do. A simple HTML table with a PHP Script that reads the Database and prints Fleet and Rank, it is done on the game, so the Query is already on the server!
  • <TGE> Clifford<TGE> Clifford ✭✭✭✭✭
    Quark’s Holosuite seems thoroughly unimpressed with this event. A fourth of us haven’t even done a build yet. (:
    zuhlbmg70c4u.png
  • GogusGogus ✭✭
    wub8swctdbp1.png

USS NEW ORLEANS = 242...Thank you Stellar!
  • Sorry Stellar
    A bit late hope that I'm still in time ruffriders are currently at 4th position
  • Stellar IceStellar Ice ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pallidyne wrote: »
    Hi @Stellar Ice Thank you for all your efforts to collate all the fleets responding to your threads so that a Fleet Leaderboard is produced for every event. The time and effort that you put in is greatly appreciated throughout all the responding fleets members.

Regards Grim
    AKA (IPA) Grimreaper

I agree it should be done. Though our request should be factual. Stellar Ice has been doing a phenomenal job, but I believe has been doing it since November, so about half a year...

Yes, I started the board in November. It only seems likes it's been over a year ... lol!
    Admiral of the VIP 0, the Unspent, Admin of the Star Trek Timelines Discord, Queen of Icelandia, Khaleesi of the Free Folk, Seeker of Jadzia, and Mother of Geeks.

The VIP 0 Heroes and VIP 0 Champions are looking for like-minded fellow VIP 0 players to join our family of fleets. Please contact me here or on Discord.

Come join the Star Trek Timelines Discord Community!
    Invitation code: https://discord.gg/8Du7ZtJ
  • Feds R Us currently #14
    ~ seeking out new life
  • Thank you for your hard work!
    fy2hf8bs9wd9.jpg
  • 5jghgf0uyciz.png
  • IPA after 48hrs.

s0as724txwrk.png
  • Argentina Unida is on the 176th place right now. I post it before the phase change because I have to play! :D
  • ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    OAO=Galactic Phoenicians rank=657:

e8tr7mba124u.png
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." -- Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Mariners 348.

Thanks Stellar Ice.