*Assistance for Players* - Spreadsheets, Help Sites, Lists

2»

Comments

• Link for the Level 100 spreadsheet has been updated.
    "I would have told him anything. Anything at all. But more than that, I believed that I could see...five lights."
    ~Captain Picard ST:TNG Chain of Command

Link to my list of helpful spreadsheets, websites, threads, and help for all players!

ST:TNG Crew Addition Wish List:

Mariachi Q - Déjà Q Quote - But I feel like celebrating! - Thank You!
    H.M.S. Pinafore Data - Insurrection Quote - And his fist be ever ready for a knockdown blow. - Thank You!
    Rascal Picard/Guinan - Rascals Quote - I want to see my father!
    Kivas Fajo - The Most Toys Quote - What a marvelous contradiction. A military pacifist!
    Batai - The Inner Light Quote - This tree is our symbol. Our affirmation of life.
    Irumodic Syndrome Picard - All Good Things Quote - You said it was earl grey. I'd swear it was darjeeling. - Thank You!
    B-4 - Nemesis Quote - Why do you have a shiny head? - Thank You!
    Zero G Worf - First Contact Quote - Assimilate this!
  • Sorry, his might have been answered but I can't find it on this lovely site.

What 2* crew member will meet the Epic level CMD node on "Of Two Evils" and complete the node? The crew has to be alien or part alien, also traits of veteran or duelist or Klingon with a command level of 380.

Major Kira is a veteran but is at level 292, Sec. Chief Worf is a duelist and Klingon but his level is 219.

Help on this matter would be great. Thank you in advance.
    Veeb
  • [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 10
    Sorry, his might have been answered but I can't find it on this lovely site.

What 2* crew member will meet the Epic level CMD node on "Of Two Evils" and complete the node? The crew has to be alien or part alien, also traits of veteran or duelist or Klingon with a command level of 380.

Major Kira is a veteran but is at level 292, Sec. Chief Worf is a duelist and Klingon but his level is 219.

Help on this matter would be great. Thank you in advance.
    Veeb

Been a long time so I don't recall who I used, but Cadet Sito Jaxa should have no problems with that node. Worf should be able to handle it too (262-349 depending on roll plus he gets two 90 point boosts for Klingon & Duelist making it 442-529) even without Starbase bonuses.
  • [7TW] UnkieB Thanks for the info. I forgot to state that this is for Riker Cadet Challenges Tuesday. The challenge is looking for 2* Cadets. Thank you again.
  • [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    [7TW] UnkieB Thanks for the info. I forgot to state that this is for Riker Cadet Challenges Tuesday. The challenge is looking for 2* Cadets. Thank you again.

Yes, both Sito & Sec Chief Worf are 2* alien cadets.
  • Sito is at 342 so I will try her next week, hopefully she will work.

Thanks
  • Hello IAmPicard I was appalled by the way you were treated, I don't suppose you will read this, however just in the hope you do.
    I thank you for all the effort you put into it, with the intention of helping new and old players alike to easily access the information they require.

The outcome must have been devastating,
    Full respect to you. I hope you realise some of us aren't all bad.
  • Prime LorQa [10F]Prime LorQa [10F] ✭✭✭✭✭
    The OP of this thread is a bit out of date. The portal lists are no longer maintained. And someone in my fleet created a Little Book of Cadet Advice for the Common, Uncommon, and Rare crew that are not mentioned in the Big Book of Behold Advice. (And I can't find his handle on here to tag Fleet Captain Idol.)
  • Here I am, i'm just waiting to get posting privileges so I can make a new thread on i.t
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    I posted links to my spreadsheet for crew ship abilities in the following Ready Room thread:

https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/14321/resource-for-crew-ship-abilities#latest
    🖖
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." -- Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Travis S McClainTravis S McClain ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was just revising my new Event Bonus calculator and discovered a discrepancy between it and the Crew lvl 100 sheet: Jack Crusher is listed there as "Jack Crusher", whereas his card is "Lt. Commander Jack Crusher". Not a big deal, obviously, but thought I'd make note of it. Also the 1 / 4's are still inexplicably there (Captain Kurn and Liaison Torres).