[TOOL] Crew management desktop / web tool and Google Sheets add-on

123457»

Comments

• [FF] SEVENNAH[FF] SEVENNAH ✭✭
    edited November 14
    The game and Crew Management would be painful without this tool!
    Awesome work! @TekmanRO B)
    every new user of the app >> :D
    b3ahchcicjx4.gif
  • Since the last update, the gauntlet doesn’t refresh the matchups at all after a fight on the web interface. I need to go another section (like “screw”) and come back everytime

Are you sure it doesn't refresh at all? Can you try waiting a little longer?

If it still doesn't refresh after 30seconds, can you try looking in the dev tools (F12 on most desktop browser) and let me know if there are any errors in the console (they'll show up in red).
  • USing Chrome on both iPad and PC. Neither are updating the next opponents. Plenty of error messages

qcuyb0qxfv1k.jpeg
    vdkukj4xl03j.jpeg
    kg942jgk6e3c.jpeg
  • [FF] SEVENNAH[FF] SEVENNAH ✭✭
    edited November 14
    Isn't GitHub better for all that? wow tho good luck.
  • Isn't GitHub better for all that? wow tho good luck.

Yes, please open a bug on GitHub. FWIW, the first error messages ("opponent does not exist") indicate multiple clicks (rather, trying to play the same gauntlet round against another opponent). The last one ('player' is null) is very odd, and suggests something fundamentally wrong; is your machine ram constrained by any chance? Also try the usual (clear cache, upgrade your browser, etc.)
  • FlayFlay ✭✭✭
    Any plans on collecting loot data through the tool? The few dozen manual entries on STT Wiki aren't helpful, but if we could get thousands of data points via the tool, we might get close to the acual drop rates for different Gauntlet chests, or Voyage rewards etc...
  • Flay wrote: »
    Any plans on collecting loot data through the tool? The few dozen manual entries on STT Wiki aren't helpful, but if we could get thousands of data points via the tool, we might get close to the acual drop rates for different Gauntlet chests, or Voyage rewards etc...

Can you create a feature request on GitHub so I don't lose track of it?
  • FlayFlay ✭✭✭
    Done, thanks a lot:)
123457»