Of Reading and Writing Star Trek Novels

I am an author. I absolutely love Star Trek. I have multiple projects that I am working on. I would like recommendations for Trek Novels and some writing tips. If anyone here is a writer, tell is about your work and be sure to give tips. No question is dumb, so ask away!
Proud Member of Everlong and avid Star Trek Fan

Comments

• Lady GaghgaghLady Gaghgagh ✭✭✭✭✭
    I consider myself a writer even if most of what I do is thinking about writing rather than doing actual writing. :p

But once I have more free time for writing fiction (I am writing a thesis at the moment), I would love to pen that Star Trek series that I discussed in the "future of canon trek" thread. I've always wanted to write that idea out.
    Admiral of the Haus of GaghGagh, Starbase level 94, we are not accepting members at this time.
    Captain of the voyage vessels: Queen of Bashir, Landsknecht, and Sunspear, the first luxury starship cruiseliners.
    Amenities include wifi, fully-functioning holodecks, a full-service bar, 3 party decks, a Trill spa, and a business centre.
    Fun fact: The ships are propelled by bouncy castle technology.
  • I consider myself a writer even if most of what I do is thinking about writing rather than doing actual writing. :p

That's Just how I am. LOL

Proud Member of Everlong and avid Star Trek Fan

• 2 words : assimilated universe .
  • I would like recommendations for Trek Novels

Any Trek book you can find.
    Star Trek first season rankings from best to worst: DS9, TOS, ENT, VOY, TNG, TAS, ORV, DIS
  • edited September 2018
    I recently bought a ST novel collection with 300 books- I love ´em
  • I have been reading the novel Hard Rain. Love a new Dixon Hill/holodeck safeties off story.
  • VergilVergil ✭✭
    I love to write, but I'm not very good at it. :P

I haven't read many of the Star Trek novels, either, my only access to them is through my library's interlibrary loan and it can take a lot of time, haha. There are so many that I'd love to read, though! The ones I have read are mostly DS9 books. :') Some of Una McCormack's books!