Home Strange New Worlds
7.5.2 features are now live! For feedback please use the following thread. Thank you! forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/16166/7-5-2-features-feedback-ship-ui-ship-battles-speed-up-and-animation-skip

My Nerdom IRL

36cehi78chnk.jpeg
÷Dr. Claire Finn - Vice Admiral of Battleship Musashi (Top rank 2019 #8 - Top rank in 2020 #7)

Comments

• i6gcezt8zfqu.jpg
    ÷Dr. Claire Finn - Vice Admiral of Battleship Musashi (Top rank 2019 #8 - Top rank in 2020 #7)
  • a3t9d2pvli1n.jpeg
  • ÷ Dr. Claire Finn÷ Dr. Claire Finn ✭✭✭
    edited July 2019
    I'm part of the (Battleship Yamato and Battleship Musashi) ÷ Fleets. You know, the two cool ones. 😎
  • Looking good Finn :)
  • Looking good Finn :)

Thx Jack
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am most jealous right now. Especially about sitting in the chair...very cool!
  • I am most jealous right now. Especially about sitting in the chair...very cool!

Thanks Dirk :)
  • u6porc8nytnm.jpg

And I think it would fit too.
  • ShanShan admin
    That is very cool! :)
  • Shan wrote: »
    That is very cool! :)

Thanks Shan <3
  • u9v457bgvj2w.jpg
    edited July 2019
    e70pu35p0xod.jpg

Me, a Gorn, and a Ferengi walk into a bar...
  • 6nbqdu4gva0v.jpg
    edited July 2019
    fqtl4yi827vu.jpg

Me and the good old Enterprise D & Voyager
  • oay8xhnl6bea.jpg

Me on Terok Nor B)
  • 9dne4cgx0jf7.jpg

At the Kennedy Space Center with an actual Saturn 5 🚀 Rocket in the corner.
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    9dne4cgx0jf7.jpg

I got to go there last April...eating lunch under a lunar lander is one of the cooler things I’ve done. How they have the entire Saturn V in there is quite impressive.
  • edited July 2019
    9dne4cgx0jf7.jpg

I got to go there last April...eating lunch under a lunar lander is one of the cooler things I’ve done. How they have the entire Saturn V in there is quite impressive.

I have been there too and seen one last Shuttle launches ever there on Cocoa Beach (just south of the Cape Canveral).
    Overwhelm and devastate, that's the way to get power and to hold it, and I mean to do that. - Colonel Green, who led a genocidal war early in the 21st century
  • 9dne4cgx0jf7.jpg

The Saturn 5 dwarfs everything else by a lot in our space program size wise.
    edited July 2019
    vpcbm3vxq6cn.jpg
    Me in the Engineering section on the 1701-D
  • lvxryyzetzt8.jpg

Me, the Borg Queen, and Dr. Tolian Soran.
  • g5xk39yzitet.jpg

Tourist Trap in Hollywood, California 07.17.2017

Me and King Kong
  • gez6goq8f04i.jpg

Me with the Apollo 13 Space Capsule at the Kennedy Space Center.
  • ciqyfbjar78h.jpg

With Odo's uniform and Ru'afo's mask
  • Travis S McClainTravis S McClain ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very cool stuff, @÷ Dr. Claire Finn! You seem comfortable having your picture taken. For someone like me, that's as admirable as it is enviable. I've gotten to visit my fair share of neat things over the years, including Star Trek: The Experience twice. Because I was so self-conscious, I don't have many of these kinds of photos to show for those visits. I'd break someone's kneecap in front of their own mother for a pic of me at Quark's with my friends!

Were you there before or after they added the Borg Encounter? We were all startled by a specific moment in that one that we still talk about today.
  • Very cool stuff, @÷ Dr. Claire Finn! You seem comfortable having your picture taken. For someone like me, that's as admirable as it is enviable. I've gotten to visit my fair share of neat things over the years, including Star Trek: The Experience twice. Because I was so self-conscious, I don't have many of these kinds of photos to show for those visits. I'd break someone's kneecap in front of their own mother for a pic of me at Quark's with my friends!

Were you there before or after they added the Borg Encounter? We were all startled by a specific moment in that one that we still talk about today.

I was there & saw the 4-D Borg Encounter - it was very cool B)
    edited December 2019
    @ Tesla showroom in the Woodlands, Texas 11.30.2019
    00q3yq4nkvxx.jpeg
    fpfz2j7lsleh.jpeg
    Very cool B) falcon-wing doors.

• And my post for Black History Month:
    z9ev0jshkds8.jpg
    My hero o:)

“Stand for something or you will fall for anything. Today’s mighty oak is yesterday’s acorn that held its ground.” - Rosa Parks