Home Fleet Central

eXodus (Level 134): All the usual stuff for new captains--Now with a custom inventory tool!

edited October 25 in Fleet Central
Skirmishes need Intel. Intel comes from ship battles. Ship battles can farm Galaxy event recipe items. We’ve done the math and analysis. Join eXodus and we can use the Inventory Spot Check (ISC) to show you what items you’re low on and what missions to best get them from so you can be more efficient in future events!

What is the ISC? It will look at what your personal inventory is running low on and make recommendations for things like:
  • The best missions to ad warp
  • What Away missions make most sense for you
  • Best farming options for cadet missions each day
  • Which Faction you should be sending shuttles to
  • Equipment taking up space in your inventory that might make good replicator fuel
  • Or just a complete list of all your inventory

More details on ISC are on our fleet Discord. It's purely optional if fleet members wish to take advantage of it.

Now on with our normal spiel:
If you like stability, no drama, and max rewards and bonuses, read on and apply to join!

Play daily to share in the ISM fleet reward--we regularly hit the max ISM reward for the fleet. In return for joining you'll get:
  • An active but social optional Discord. You need to chime in for squad assignments between events, but can otherwise be silent if you choose.
  • A maxed out starbase so you get the highest possible bonuses and a group of dedicated starbase janitors to ensure that daily donations are achieved.
  • Datacore bot integration for all your voyage, stats and analysis needs.
  • A roster of experienced players who can tell you if that new Tuesday pack is worth 20 pulls (hint: probably not) and provide other advice as requested.
  • A treasure trove of game advice writeups. If you don’t find what you need you can ping the fleet, some of whom have been playing since launch month.
  • You don’t have to take my word for it. We have videos posted in our Discord from TNG/VOY/ENT/DSC/PIC actors suggesting you join Exodus. We’re not kidding!
  • (Ir)regular watch parties for Trek episodes--usually related to the week's event or new crew.
  • We have a Discord channel dedicated to discussion of the Celestial Marketplace, to assist fleet members with trading needed/wanted polestars.
  • NEW: The Inventory Spot Checker as described above to help you be efficient with your inventory and mission selection.

Sounds great Spot, do I qualify?
Thanks for asking. Here’s what we look for:
  • Level 40+ player
  • NO spending requirement – we have both whales and VIP 0s here.
  • Donate daily
  • Do your individual daily missions
  • Discord is mandatory for squad organization

Awesome, how do we make this happen?
Ping me here or use the Discord invite in my signature to learn more.
Fleet Admiral, eXodus
Fleet Discord

Comments