Home The Bridge

Game suggestions

I'm sure these have been mentioned before, but I think some changes are needed. 1st gauntlet crew, either the drop rate needs to be improved or they should be added as well to the portal so it doesn't takes years to get even one copy of something. I'm not saying they should be added to retrieval but they should at least be in the portal after say 3 months of coming out. The current drop rates are horrible. Gauntlet rewards in general are bad especially on higher win streaks. The honor system is straight bad. I think the sale price of cites should be the norm why do you think people hoard honor? None of the crew are really worth a 500k honor investment. 100k to buy and 400k in honor for cites. To be honest they should just be in the loot pool as well so if people want to use honor to get them fine but most won't buy them due to investment costs. Maybe I'm wrong and in the minority if so then it is what it is. In the end just my opinions on some needed improvements.

Comments

  • Jenos IdanianJenos Idanian ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 28
    Math hard. Honor Hall Crew 1st star = 100,000 honor. 4 cites, 50,000 honor each = 200,000. One Honor Hall Crew, FF = 300,000 honor.

    I however do agree with the sentiment that no crew is worth 500,000 honor, but that doesn't exist in the game.



    EDIT: In seriousness, there's a Make It So! sub-forum here where this would be better-placed.
  • CochranCochran ✭✭
    dext74 wrote: »
    I will keep repeating this in any thread I see to try and raise profile - but if we can have a system of increased odds for constellation drops on scanning, we should be able to have a similar system on gauntlet crew obtainment, even if it's a minuscule amount that you keep raising the box higher at least you'd feel like you're working toward something.

    Yeah that would work to, I'm not saying gauntlet crew should drop every day, but the current system for gauntlet is just bad
  • CochranCochran ✭✭
    edited April 28
    Math hard. Honor Hall Crew 1st star = 100,000 honor. 4 cites, 50,000 honor each = 200,000. One Honor Hall Crew, FF = 300,000 honor.

    I however do agree with the sentiment that no crew is worth 500,000 honor, but that doesn't exist in the game.



    EDIT: In seriousness, there's a Make It So! sub-forum here where this would be better-placed.

    Yeah I did a bad job at looking what the numbers were, but my point still stands the current honor system needs a tweak especially if they hate people hoarding honor then maybe it needs to be adjusted
  • Navarch Navarch ✭✭✭✭
    Cochran wrote: »
    dext74 wrote: »
    I will keep repeating this in any thread I see to try and raise profile - but if we can have a system of increased odds for constellation drops on scanning, we should be able to have a similar system on gauntlet crew obtainment, even if it's a minuscule amount that you keep raising the box higher at least you'd feel like you're working toward something.

    Yeah that would work to, I'm not saying gauntlet crew should drop every day, but the current system for gauntlet is just bad

    Same should apply to packs with limited crew: x pulls until a guaranteed legendary would be a vast improvement over the horror stories on Tuesday packs.
  • So, this thread got me thinking, what if they added Gauntlet/honor hall crew to retrieval? Get the right polestars, retrieve any crew you want.
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • Commander SinclairCommander Sinclair ✭✭✭✭✭
    You know the "Make It So" Section is devoted entirely to game suggestions...
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • NoblemanDKNoblemanDK ✭✭✭
    Significally less 1 faction shuttle events.
    It just seems like laziness only being 1 faction
  • KanonKanon ✭✭✭✭
    So, this thread got me thinking, what if they added Gauntlet/honor hall crew to retrieval? Get the right polestars, retrieve any crew you want.
    I know it's tempting, but then the Gauntlet becomes pointless.

    What the Gauntlet needs is to be shorter, 24 hours top, so the rank rewards are given sooner, you get more drop (and/or give more rewards per tier). It also needs to be more diverse about the character selections, it's a shame that I have several gauntlet worthy cards, and I always have to go with the same Locutus, Red Angel, Caretaker, Gary Seven, another Gary Seven or Suak. And if I switch one to favor the bonus, it usually turns out for the worst. Bonus traits should be more diverse and give a heavier and real crit chance (so if I have 'Costumed' like right now, my Gangster Spock is not 13th on the list, and a wasted spot when I face a wall of Caretakers.
  • KanonKanon ✭✭✭✭
    dext74 wrote: »
    I will keep repeating this in any thread I see to try and raise profile - but if we can have a system of increased odds for constellation drops on scanning, we should be able to have a similar system on gauntlet crew obtainment, even if it's a minuscule amount that you keep raising the box higher at least you'd feel like you're working toward something.
    Or have some achievements, like with the "Complete Gauntlet Rounds", for every Gauntlet exclusive. Except with a non ridiculous amount of battles, like the 20k required for 1 Locutus (I'm 75% on that, and it was enough to get 1 Locutus, 3 Guinan, 4 Caretakers, 2 Red Angels, so I would say it's pointless to ask for so many rounds with the current drop rate.
  • KanonKanon ✭✭✭✭
    Navarch wrote: »
    Same should apply to packs with limited crew: x pulls until a guaranteed legendary would be a vast improvement over the horror stories on Tuesday packs.
    they should have a counter, so you can't have more than 4 copies of the same super rare from the same pack, as an anti bad luck system, and it could reset daily (it's pretty much like the Dabo Wheel internally)
  • AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kanon wrote: »
    Navarch wrote: »
    Same should apply to packs with limited crew: x pulls until a guaranteed legendary would be a vast improvement over the horror stories on Tuesday packs.
    they should have a counter, so you can't have more than 4 copies of the same super rare from the same pack, as an anti bad luck system, and it could reset daily (it's pretty much like the Dabo Wheel internally)

    Interesting idea, and would be decently balanced for normal event packs and Tuesday packs with 2 or 3 4* crew. But you probably need to reset after every 5* drop. Otherwise once you get 8 4* from an event pack every pack will be a 5*. I don't see them guaranteeing a 5/5 after 13 packs.
  • KanonKanon ✭✭✭✭
    AviTrek wrote: »
    Interesting idea, and would be decently balanced for normal event packs and Tuesday packs with 2 or 3 4* crew. But you probably need to reset after every 5* drop. Otherwise once you get 8 4* from an event pack every pack will be a 5*. I don't see them guaranteeing a 5/5 after 13 packs.
    Agreed. That crossed my mind the first time I thought about it, but I forgot about it now :D
  • Kanon wrote: »
    So, this thread got me thinking, what if they added Gauntlet/honor hall crew to retrieval? Get the right polestars, retrieve any crew you want.
    I know it's tempting, but then the Gauntlet becomes pointless.

    I disagree. Retrieval is rare enough and getting the right polestars is rarer still. And all that's before you take into account anyone else you might want to retrieve first.

    All in all, I think it would make for a good companion to the Gauntlet, in terms of getting crew. It would, in my mind, make Gauntlet cards feel a lot less "hopeless," to acquire.

    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
Sign In or Register to comment.