Home The Bridge

Timelines Talks (WRG Interview June 9th, Question Submissions Closes June 1st)

1141516171820»

Comments

• (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm now up to 117 recaps to pull! Will I pull them all! Find out tomorrow night!

Place your guesses. Over/under 18 legendaries for Idol in the first 100 pulls.
    Let’s fly!
  • Legate Damar Legate Damar ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’m guessing lots of drops for Vargas in random begolds.
  • Shy KhanShy Khan ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm now up to 117 recaps to pull! Will I pull them all! Find out tomorrow night!

100 is a nice round number, you know.

No, no, the more he gets, the more he saves!
    Come join the Steeler Nation Fleet!
  • NoblemanDKNoblemanDK ✭✭✭

I hope Idol gets as good a ratio as i did with the 2 20 packs we just had which gavew me 16 legendaries and only a single airlock despite having over 900 unique immortilized
  • Over 18. Looking forward to the results!
  • Captain IdolCaptain Idol ✭✭✭✭✭
    NoblemanDK wrote: »

I hope Idol gets as good a ratio as i did with the 2 20 packs we just had which gavew me 16 legendaries and only a single airlock despite having over 900 unique immortilized

I'll take those odds :wink:
  • Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just pulled 28 recap packs and got Zero Mega legendaries.
    Can t get any worse 😅
    •WATCHMEN•
  • Just pulled 28 recap packs and got Zero Mega legendaries.
    Can t get any worse 😅

I feel better about going 1/11 now. At least I finished off all the purples.
  • cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just pulled 28 recap packs and got Zero Mega legendaries.
    Can t get any worse 😅

I feel better about going 1/11 now. At least I finished off all the purples.

2/10 here. west and saru
    Sir, I protest! I am NOT a merry man!
  • ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    0/11 here, but finished the three SR’s that were 3/4*.
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." -- Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Prime Lorca [10FH]Prime Lorca [10FH] ✭✭✭✭✭
    4/40 - 3 Saru + 1 Dexa
    One begold (took Mirror Sarek, other two were immortalized)
    All 3 Neelix's that I needed
    Duplicate Chakotay at 3/4
    Duplicate Culber at 3/4
    Duplicate Mudd 4/4
    Duplicate Troi 4/4

I can live with that. Saru is immortalized. I'm debating what to do with Dexa and West, since both are 3/5.

Looking forward to seeing how Idol does. :)
    Forum recruiter for [10F], +FH+, and [10FA]
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Chat with us on Discord: https://discord.gg/hg8ZRyn
  • Event Crew
    Mintakan Troi - I
    Jodmos - I
    Barry Waddle - 5*
    Mintakan Troi -I
    Human Neelix -I
    Dexa - 1*
    Bajoran Culber - I
    Android Mudd - 4*
    Klingon Torres - I
    Human Neelix -I
    Trill Burnham - 4*
    Klingon Torres - I
    Amal Chakotay - 4*
    Bajoran Culber - I
    Mintakan Troi - I
    Xahean Adira - 1*
    Human Neelix -I
    Jodmos - I
    Trill Burnham - I
    Trill Burnham - I
    Human Neelix -I
    Amal Chakotay - I
    Bajoran Culber - I

1 Begold - DM Koloth, DU Scotty, SO Spock - took Koloth, Spock is immortalized.

17900 honor

Leveled Assimilated Voyager to 8/10
  • AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    0/4. All 4 were already 4/4. And no useful other crew either. This is why I usually don't bother with packs.
  • TrollitaTrollita ✭✭✭
    AviTrek wrote: »
    0/4. All 4 were already 4/4. And no useful other crew either. This is why I usually don't bother with packs.

Same for me. I knew I wanted West, so I pulled for him earlier on the 650, and amazingly got him on pull one. Did some recaps hoping for either more stars on him or a 5th for Wad and got an Adira (yet another 1/5 gold to finish, someday) and a slew of Mudds and Hew-mon Neelix. Other players had great luck, and good for them. Me, not so much; but, I won’t grumble too muchly. I grifted the thresholds to get a 4/5 Waddle (“Waddle,” lol, what is that name even) and got a West so I can’t complain too much. But I’m still here to complain a little. Recaps pulls were not kind to me, lul.
  • ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 28

“All 4 were already 4/4” … who were you pulling for, the 5*s? When the odds are 10% for 1 out of 5?
    YMMV
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." -- Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭

“All 4 were already 4/4” … who were you pulling for, the 5*s? When the odds are 10% for 1 out of 5?
    YMMV

The three new 4* that were 3/4. The packs had 8 4*. 3 existing crew, 2 new crew we got 4/4, and 3 new crew we got 3/4.

I was hoping to finish 1 or 2 of the 4* crew we got 3/4. If I got a 5* it would have been a bonus.

There was a 10% chance I went 0/4. Possible, but I was expecting a little better than that.
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    0 for 5 on recaps but finished Chakotay and Mudd

Did much better on 52 merit packs and 15 10x pullsj0d773mnve92.jpg

mi1lb79kccin.jpg

Got this nail-biter on my 2nd to last 10x pull
    0n4nudewwkv0.jpg

Super jelly of that 5/5 Klingon bride Jadzia. She is Klingon and exobiology.
    Let’s fly!