Home Make It So!

Isn't it about time to update the arena ship schematics reward pool?

Title. It's been a long while and there's a ton of ships not in there that aren't exactly new anymore.
STT Wiki Administrator
My Crew Quarters (Out of date)

Comments

• yes!!!!
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Check out my ‘Characters’ thread on the holodeck!

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 89
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!

• DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    Indeed
  • Yes, the arena awards need updated. The crew portal also needs updated, how long has it been? More than a year?
  • SlickSlick ✭✭✭
    You will have to wait until the start of the new year. The arena ships are set for an entire year. However, they skipped changing it last new year so that's why we are getting the exact same ships as last year.
    Fleet Admiral - Dazed & Confused 🤸🤸‍♀️🙃
    Where is our Romulan BoP, Enterprise B & C?
    I also want the Pegasus.
  • PeetsPeets ✭✭✭
    Slick wrote: »
    You will have to wait until the start of the new year. The arena ships are set for an entire year. However, they skipped changing it last new year so that's why we are getting the exact same ships as last year.

omg, that's terrible :/
  • Taelle FarTaelle Far ✭✭✭
    They should remove the ship schematics from Dabo entirely if they can't get them updated. It's so annoying to get these old schematics.

Either that or let us sell the schematics for credits. I could use a way to earn more credits.
  • <TGE> Darxide<TGE> Darxide ✭✭✭✭
    Slick wrote: »

As if they couldn't change it if they wanted to.
    STT Wiki Administrator
    My Crew Quarters (Out of date)